Vaccinated and got covid-19

Is the vax a good idea?

• Total voters

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Sooooo……in other words, I didn’t just “pull that number out of my ass” and I will gladly accept your apology and payment of restitution
"Birx reportedly said the data could be inflated by as much as 25 percent."
I saw this statement. So it's not data related, just her opinion or "fear" as the other article put it.
Also, both of these are from early May. I wonder if she still feels this way?

aaronc

12 pointer
Jul 21, 2009
Leitchfield
Man lots of people who directly take care of COVID patients would disagree with you. Until you see it first hand you’ll never understand. I just don’t understand when neighbors dying in whatever amount from a fairly preventable disease if everyone acted right turned into “ you’re a takin muh freedoms and I’m a patriot” no you’re not. Patriots fought for their brothers. Y’all won’t do a simple task for your brother.

Just one persons opinion and that's all it counts for,..but medical staff are not overwhelmingly pro vaccine. There is a ton of folks at the bedside who do not trust any current vaccine or believe it should simply be a personal choice. Statistics are a flat mess....especially the "infection rate" or number of total infections. Many of the inpatient hospital stats are skewed as well for $$ no doubt. The healthcare system has been clogged up by peoples personal poor choices in life for years. Now all of the sudden it's "the unvaccinated's" fault for everything. Hospitals administrators and politicians own it as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited: