Vaccinated and got covid-19

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by carnivore, Sep 9, 2021.

Is the vax a good idea?

1. Vax is safe and effective

12.7%
  2. Vax is likely safer than getting the china virus

30.9%
  3. Vax and virus seem to have nearly equivalent risks

16.4%
  4. Vax seems somewhat riskier than getting the china virus

5.5%
  5. Vax will likely have side effects in 3-10 years, everyone vaxed will regret

20.0%
  6. The globalists are trying to decimate the human population

7.3%
  7. I dont know and dont trust anything until i see this a play out

34.5%
  8. No reason for healthy people under 40 to get

10.9%
  9. Ill get the jab in 3-5 years if it seems safe at that point

3.6%
  10. The vax is the devil, never ever take it no matter what

3.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Cornpile

Cornpile 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2006
    Kornfield County,KY
    My wife and I just got our second shot this pass Sunday. I had a sore spot
    on my shoulder for two days. However the first shot was a bit different for me.
    My arm was sore for a week and also had a dull strange head ache. I very seldom have ever
    had head aches.
    My wife had almost the same affects with the first shot,but the second shot she also
    complained of being tired for two days.I was not.
    I have a friend who was very sick and was in the hospital for several days. He told
    his mother he was not going to make it at one time. He did get well though after two
    weeks. I also had a friend who died from it.
    They were not vaccinated and were in their late 40s in age.
    My wife and I were never keen on taking the shots.We had reasons that finally made
    us change our minds.We are glad we did and we made our own choice to do it.

Tankt and zone1 like this.
  2. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Ed, please take a couple of minutes and read this. You, and thousands of other people, have been misled on Israel.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...srael-hospitalization-rates-simpsons-paradox/

slickhead slayer likes this.
  3. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    You can believe what you want….but stats are stats. Logic is logic. This is pretty simple stuff when you are able to remove all politicized stupidity. Citing a Washington post editorial writer is not a viable argument

00noturkey likes this.
  4. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Sorry for the loss of a friend. BTW, I attended the funeral of a 32 year old, perfectly healthy man, that died of a stroke.... Anomaly's happen.

rockhousehunter likes this.
  5. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    OMG Ed, stop being so pig headed. The shot saves lives. End of story.

6. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Only know one guy that was vaxxed that got it & would have been life threatening had he not been treated with Monoclonal antibodies, Ivectomectin and vitamins. He social distanced and wore a mask and was vaxxed. We are not vaxxed and don't plan on it. Hate the idea of Feds mandating injections. Also despise the Feds/media insisting the unvaxxed are giving it to the vaxxed!!!! COVID ended my career and job several years early and to think that my own government had ANYTHING to do with creating this thing...boils my blood.

7. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    This has nothing to do with being stubborn. It’s simply acknowledging reality. Saves lives? Why are Israel’s death rate and hospitalization rate the same as it was last year? Please explain how that happens in a fully vaccinated society and then I’ll consider taking the genetic goop they have convinced so many is a “vaccine.”

ABLongbow likes this.
  8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    That’s another thing….if these vaccines are effective, why do we need to compel every living human to inject that stuff? Basic logic says that’s a stupid premise. These so called “experts” that are clearly acting as political hacks have been talking out of both sides of their mouth and some people refuse to see that. They contradict themselves from sentence to sentence and people buy into it hook line and sinker.

00noturkey, bondhu and barney like this.
  9. zone1

zone1 8 pointer

Jan 3, 2011
    I have had four friends that have died from Covid. None took the vaccine. Covid is never going away. New strains will be with us the rest of our lives and children's lives. I choose to take the vaccine and will take the booster when available. Everyone makes their own choice.

timer, slickhead slayer, hunt and 4 others like this.
  10. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Because there are about 80,000,000 Americans that are holding out on taking the vaccine........ The numbers don't lie. The death rate among vaccinated and unvaccinated are polar opposites...... I am 100% against mandates.

11. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...ed-half-serious-cases-delta-pfizer-1.10146662

12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    But…..if the vaccines are effective, why on earth would that matter? Are we now supposed to think that a vaccine is going to eradicate the earth of this man made virus?!? Also, any stats coming out of the cdc are irrelevant. The cdc has lost any and all credibility.

13. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Eventually, it will. It took 60 years or so to eliminate polio. Hopefully, with advances in medicine/science since then, this won't take as long. But, given that it was man-made, who knows what will happen. I intend to stick around to find out.

14. Brown Dogs Matter

Brown Dogs Matter 12 pointer

Jun 7, 2004
    Louisville, KY.
    I'm fairly certain Israel is a civilized country....

I'm also giggling at the study U of L published last week that shows no correlation between mask mandates and a decrease in the spread of COVID-19.

bondhu and Gforcetrivers like this.
  15. Col. Angus

Col. Angus Spike

Aug 31, 2021
    Lex
    Awful. Sorry for your loss Shanks