Vaccinated and got covid-19

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by carnivore, Sep 9, 2021.

Is the vax a good idea?

1. Vax is safe and effective

12.7%
  2. Vax is likely safer than getting the china virus

30.9%
  3. Vax and virus seem to have nearly equivalent risks

16.4%
  4. Vax seems somewhat riskier than getting the china virus

5.5%
  5. Vax will likely have side effects in 3-10 years, everyone vaxed will regret

20.0%
  6. The globalists are trying to decimate the human population

7.3%
  7. I dont know and dont trust anything until i see this a play out

34.5%
  8. No reason for healthy people under 40 to get

10.9%
  9. Ill get the jab in 3-5 years if it seems safe at that point

3.6%
  10. The vax is the devil, never ever take it no matter what

3.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    i think this virus is with purpose, an not a mistake from those that made it. going to red china to make this? also afghan makes no since, leaving so many behind, and the weapons, jets, etc.. the next time the trade center is hit, might be from one of those jets.
    ell, i wouldnt mind a hummer, course cant afford the gas price, or taxes.. that equipment cost money. course the government dont care, its not there money. just like the unlimited spending thats done.. How to get rich,? get into politics, it seems to pay well.. :rolleyes:

2. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Keep us updated @Nock

drakeshooter likes this.
  3. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    What was the keyword when this virus started infecting other countries? Basically it was the source or dna strands of how it developed so it could be eradicated. Early on it was said that china destroyed them.

This is unlike any other time in history. This clearly isn’t just another run of the mill virus and we have proof of it! Yet some are so quick to call out brothers. Scariest time I’ve seen.

Winchester94, barney and Feedman like this.
  4. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    plenty of vit. c, zink, an melotonon, are supposed to help. i wont guarantee, but is worth looking up, IMO, so ya got a choice..

5. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    the spike2 protein shot is not a true vaccine. it might help alleviate the symptoms, but dont stop the virus..
    the virus has many spikes, it was designed, IMO, to make money, maybe rewrite DNA,.
    guess i read to many conspiracy's. only i got a tendency to believe them....
    watch your 6..

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  6. redjackson

redjackson 8 pointer

Dec 4, 2010
    Barren County
    Hang in there @Nock. Stay hydrated! That was my downfall. Tastes like shit and no desire to do it but drink.

Carl, barney, Nock and 2 others like this.
  7. Hate to hear that Chris dang it. Sounds like you’re kicking it’s arse thank God. I’m starting to wonder what I had a few months back. Chills, no appetite, lungs congested so bad on verge of pneumonia I coughed til I threw my neck out too and slept 12+++ hours a day. I used to get bronchitis yearly when I smoked but haven’t had it in years, I just chalked it up to that since I had no temperature. You feeling like that?

barney likes this.
  8. slickhead slayer

slickhead slayer 12 pointer

Nov 14, 2005
    VP OF ADMIN Development
    Have a buddy who is CEO of the largest hospital group in Indiana, multiple hospitals all over the state. He has told me they are almost 99% unvaccinated in their Er's and icu's.
    Have another buddy who is a trauma surgeon at UL. Said the same. Both super conservative, hate Biden. Hell one of them is a hunting buddy.
    The facts are overwhelming, the vaccinated have a MUCH better chance of survival than the unvaccinated. I don't think any reasonable person can argue with that. But I sure as hell didn't make my decision from the news or the government. Ask your local Dr, they will steer you in the right direction.

9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    You are a good man and we obviously disagree. Absolutely not one single person is championing this cause. Republican or communist. A select few republicans are quasi questioning this shit show……but dude, where is the fricking world? Literally life shouldn’t go on until those questions are answered

00noturkey, slobear, barney and 2 others like this.
  10. My God the fact that that even has to be said is mind boggling to me. We should never trade another nickel with them until it’s resolved.

slobear, bondhu and barney like this.
  11. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I think it's because they can't decide. The fact that China wasn't forthcoming with info tells me all I need to know but there is so much conflicting information. Some even suggest it started in Italy.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58361211

12. Lady Hunter

Lady Hunter 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2009
    Daughter & son-in-law both got it months after being vaccinated. Son-in-law was pretty miserable for a few days (low fever, cough, nausea & diarrhea). Daughter was mostly just tired with a low fever. Grandson (unvaccinated & only 5 months old) came thru it like a champ. Had a pretty good fever (102'ish) for a few days & was congested but he kicked Covid's butt while learning to roll over and discovering his toes! lol! The whole family cleared quarantine yesterday & I can't wait to hold that baby again!!!!!

13. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    Butler co
    My lungs never got congested. Finally felt like eating yesterday. Feel pretty good today other than my ribs feel like they been kicked.

14. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    Excellent

15. Cornpile

Cornpile 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2006
    Kornfield County,KY
    Glad to hear that Nock,hang in there

Nock likes this.