VA Dems cited 300k+ Mail-In Ballot ‘Delay’ Days Before Election Officials

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Nov 1, 2021.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    You really expect a legitimate election in 2022 or 2024? They're pulling the very same crap again in VA.

---------------

Virginia Dems Cited 300,000+ Mail-In Ballot ‘Delay’ Days Before Election Officials, Media Said Results May Not Be Known On Election Day

"Thousands of absentee ballots currently sit at postal facilities throughout the Commonwealth, unprocessed for weeks on end."

October 31, 2021

Rest of article: https://nationalfile.com/virginia-d...aid-results-may-not-be-known-on-election-day/

Feedman and bassvax like this.
  2. bassvax

bassvax 8 pointer

Jul 25, 2007
    WKY
    Contest it now and then!
    A boondoggle is afoot dear Mr. Watson!
    Someone is gonna have video right?

Feedman likes this.
  3. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    Butler co
  4. Lady Hunter

Lady Hunter 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2009
    Same sh**, different day. There will NEVER be another fair election.

5. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Looks like they planned this one in advance.
    How did they know there were over 300,000 ballots in the postal system unless they put them there.

6. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 10 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Trump wrote the art of the deal. Democrats should write art of the steal.

7. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    It worked well for them last November, so why not?

EdLongshanks likes this.
  8. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    I'm sure that no Postal Administrator would do anything crooked.....That would NEVER happen.... (insert sarcasm here)

Feedman, barney and EdLongshanks like this.
  9. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Let's see what they start screaming today now they know the results of the election.

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  10. So much for the theory that Republicans will never win another major election. This is a huge blow to the Biden/DNC, make no mistake. If you were gonna cheat it would have been a prime opportunity. Who would have stopped it? Makes me feel better about ‘22 and ‘24, just have to run the right horse. ;)

KYote-Krusher, EC and Feedman like this.
  11. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    I hope you're right. However, I'm not totally convinced. Maybe this was legit, maybe the demonrats just conceded as to "prove" there is no election tampering anywhere? It does seem to lend a breath of hope (I don't give a rats if its Republican or Demonrat--only that it is an American who wins).

Maybe the globalist demonrats think they've got enough nationally to destroy us and don't need the states any longer? The MSM seems to have conceded this pretty quickly and without much peep. Maybe the SOBs believe they've got enough in place to destroy the Republic already and don't need anything else? Anyway, I think we're at war with these globalist bastards trying to intentionally destroy this country.

You might enjoy this article. LOL

BREAKING: ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Chants Break Out At Governor-Elect Youngkin HQ
    https://nationalfile.com/breaking-lets-go-brandon-chants-break-out-at-governor-elect-youngkin-hq/

12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    True but these were state elections in states that were not implicated in the 2020 theft. These elections were not imperative for the communist revolution. They were moral victories for our side. Nothing more.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
  13. Make no mistake, this is a big deal. How easy would it have been to stuff 100K votes in the boxes statewide or flat out commit fraud via the voting computer system? The ‘rats control the gooberment in Virginia no? I saw what happened at 3 am last year, believe me. Actually I didn’t, I was asleep after having gone to bed comfortable in a Trump re-election. I get it, it’ll be hard for me to not be wary from here on out.

Feedman likes this.