US approves $4B sale of Abrams tanks to NATO ally Poland

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
250 of 'em. Count 'em. Oh boy...just in time for the mushroom clouds....

US approves $4B sale of Abrams tanks to NATO ally Poland​

U.S. Approves Potential Sale $3.75 Billion of M1A1 Abrams Tanks to Poland​

baknblack

12 pointer
Jan 30, 2014
Henry County
My son told me when they pulled out of Iraq they drove and flew all their stuff to the desert somewhere in Kuwait and left it. Helicopters, tanks, artillery, etc. As far as he knows it was left there for Kuwait or just sit.
Poland will probably be getting new stuff. Hell, the tax payers have plenty of money.

PUBLIC RAT

10 pointer
Feb 18, 2014
If Russia wanted Ukraine they could have taken it 20 times over by now, even using conventional methods. I still think this is just to weaken NATO and make the world look over here while China moves over there.
What you said plus funneling all US taxpayer $$$$ thru Ukraine. Russia looks so incompetent at times and the fact Zelensky running around in t-shirts on the streets. Come on,if Russia wanted Ukraine,Zelensky would have been taken out the first few days.

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
I find it comical that people think this conflict is a farce. Do you really believe Putin wants to look incompetent on the world stage? He is all about ego and presenting himself as powerful and untouchable.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
I find it comical that people think this conflict is a farce. Do you really believe Putin wants to look incompetent on the world stage? He is all about ego and presenting himself as powerful and untouchable.
Evil, egotistical, sure, but not stupid and not one to make plans based on emotion. I believe he is smart enough to take a public hit if he thinks it will benefit the country as a whole in the end. So yeah. I really do believe it.

Time will tell. Hopefully you are correct and this all goes away. China sees this massive failure against the Western world and crawls into a hole. Or, we really are depleting our weapons on junk equipment and shifting our focus away from a bigger threat while our military numbers drop and the budget falters.

Latest posts