Up to 8.6 billion now

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Without those illegals the big corp farms would have crops rotting in the fields more so than now. And guess who those big corp farms back. Maybe the Republican party ? Got to keep that government money rolling in I guess.

2. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY

As usual, all these years later, a Democrat is screaming "but who is going to pick the cotton."

00noturkey, Meatstick and riverboss like this.
  3. Bubbles

Bubbles 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    Lmao! Oh man..... you nailed that one ha ha!

That is a drop-the-mic statement for sure. :D:D

riverboss and Marsh CallUser like this.
  4. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    I'm so sad that your not a fan!
    I may never be able to sleep again.
    But really I could care less what anyone thinks or says about me! I have no filter and will stand by what I say, you don't like it pound sand!!
    People like Duster needed the union more than they needed him.
    Without they're protection and with his stupidity he would of never held a job long enough to retire from.
    He's Wrong every time he post something.
    Unions are nothing but organized crime rings, much like the Democratic party!

EdLongshanks likes this.
  5. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Hi Pot....I’m Kettle.

Dudster my 9 year old son has 4 times your vocabulary and ten times your knowledge of grammar. You literally speak in broken English and you have a first grade understanding of sentence structure. Your ability to convey a thought to words is embarrassing. Its mind numbing to read your posts. For you to comment on anyone’s spelling or grammar is beyond stupid.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    Meatstick likes this.
  6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Fake news.

7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Is that your excuse for anything you don't agree with ?

8. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Heck you can't even spell my screen name...LMAO. I hope your son is better than you. :rolleyes:

9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Nope. It’s an accurate description of blatantly fake news. I don’t expect you to be able to understand.

10. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

And what Faux talking head told you that ?

11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    No worries dudster. I have no interest in pointing out your stupidity....you are extremely good at doing that yourself.

Wildcat likes this.
  12. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

And I have no problem pointing out how scared your beloved party run's.
    How about taking all that money for the wall and using it to round up all those who came across legal yet overstayed their work/student visa's and deport them. Nobody seems to want to do that for some reason wonder why ? You as well as me know that's where the illegal problem lays not someone trying to get into the country standing on the Mexico side.

13. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Wrong. You said you had something DIFFERENT than the rest of us. You NEVER called it a supplement on here until now.

14. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Sorry but spelling has never been my strong suit for a reason.

You laugh at EVERYBODY and tell them others laugh at them in PM's.

The thing is everybody SEES EVERYBODY laughing at YOU PUBLICLY on here. Look around you, read THEIR posts.

You are a joke. All anybody has to do is go to different treads and sometimes ever different posts in the same tread and see YOU change things that were in YOUR posts and say they were NEVER there or NEVER said such and such. I did not say edit any post but someone would quote YOU and YOU would say something different than what they just quoted YOU saying.

15. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Trump does and has said so several times. Not only he talked about DACA but green cards, visas, visas lottery, as well as other parts of the legal immigration. But you would have no way of knowing that with the places you get your info.