Up to 8.6 billion now

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I send maybe 5 or 6 pm's a year and none about you. Your not worth my time to do so. Yet I hear you send a few out on me trying to get people to join you yet they also see thru you. If your talking about another forum where you talk about me and GG like a couple days ago. I don't post much in the political forum there but when you tell a lie I will call you on it. Maybe 2/3 Pm's a year if ask a question about something about in the deals to be had forum. You even try to spin stuff over there but some see thru you clear as glass. Don't take much to see where you try and spin everything and I find that very funny. Your not as smart as you think you are clear to see. Yet you think your the smartest member here, sorry you don't even come close. Oh I did send a couple over the past few days on here to a guy wanting to know the lake conditions here. He plan to come over today and fish but had a change of plans at the last minute.
    On the spelling deal how far in school did you go 5 th or 6 th grade ? Oh that's a personal question you will not answer just like the others I have ask. I hear they make this thing called a spelling dictionary, maybe you should go out and pick one up. Spell check is a nice feature I hear also.
    And laughing nope arguing yes, some like to do that no problem here I can hold my own with anyone here thanks. Kill's you and a couple more I see things different than they do but that's ok.
    My insurance yep different than most. I have a very low OOP and co-pays most wish they had but don't. Maybe it is because of Union membership for over 30 years. And what the heck do you call Aetna Medicare advantage in your world. I get no statements or bill's from medicare all come thru Aetna. Until I hit 62 I had no supplement just straight BCBS that didn't cost me a dime, and that was a few years back. I see these guys with high OOP and co-pays and wonder how they can afford insurance at all. God help them if they get real bad off without insurance. The cost alone is at times 5 to 10 times a month than I pay in a lot of cases. So yep it is different by a long shot. You should be so lucky :rolleyes::D

2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    So now YOU just said YOU LIE!!!!

Two things here in this post of yours. You DID post that YOU did make PM's about me but no emails. You said in the PM's you learned that people laugh at me but now you say you never made one about me. Funny thing is I still have some PM's where people send me what you said. As for others PMing me asking about you I have half a dozen that are still on there asking me who that guy Duster is and if your some kind of (fill in the blank). I simply answer their question on who you are and tell them to read your posts for themselves.

Second thing that post was not about you and GG. The ones I was talking about are on the Springfield forum so YOU told ANOTHER LIE. I don't have to tell them anything, they READ YOUR posts here themselves. I've known that for years.

As for the spelling, YOU asked. I have not heard the spoken word since I was 6 years old. I've always known my limits and I do try to do better and I have to do things a little different to over come those limits. But then you just reminded me of a teacher I had in elementary school. She tried her best to get me in trouble over spelling no mater that my grades were all A's and B's, she didn't think I was good enough to be in that public school. Yep the same public school my brother went to and they did NOT give me any special classes back then like they do today. She tried everything and my mother had to fight . It got so bad ever the principal called that teacher a bigot in front of me. She fired that teacher. Heck, after all those years I have never thought about that until today. Remember YOU asked.

As for the supplement it's good to see some people getting things they cannot aford any other way, they could have never made it otherwise.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  3. Bubbles

Bubbles 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    This should be interesting Screenshot_20190317-081751_Adblock Browser-270x357.jpg

4. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

Thanks' I've seen it before AND OTHERS.

Just goes to show who Duster really is.

Something else on those PM's the people that OWN the forums can and do read everybody's PM's, ever AFTER a member had deleted them they can still read them because they have them on their list. Remember a member on HERE was banned just for what he said on some PM's and not what he posted publicly???

Anytime on ANY forum that a member reports to the owners then the owners CAN check both posts and PM's

Oh by the way, Duster send me a PM about you not too long ago.

5. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Everyone should know who Bubbles really is IMO. Not who he pretends to be FWIW. He cause this forum a lot of trouble before. Anyone want to know the truth PM me and I will fill you in. On Dr Cross.

6. Bubbles

Bubbles 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    I guess we know who the liar is now, dont we?

7. rlb165

rlb165 10 pointer

Dec 10, 2001
    Duster, I had the privilege of hanging out with Wildcat several years ago. A buddy and I were hunting and camping at LBL, and Wildcat came by and visited us for a while.

Honestly, I don’t remember if we talked about fishing any, (or politics) but rest assured, Wildcat is a hunter. We swapped stories and had a big time.

This isn’t the first time that you’ve said something about Wildcat not posting about hunting or fishing. That strikes me as odd, because 99.99% of grouseguy’s posts are something about President Trump being corrupt/incompetent, and us being blind/ignorant for not seeing it. (The other 0.01% of gg’s posts are saying that Trump is going to get impeached, later that day, because of that particular day’s new scandal/investigation).

Why don’t you hold grouseguy to the same standard as you do Wildcat?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    deadaim, riverboss and barney like this.
  8. Bubbles

Bubbles 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    I do believe in the rules it states not to reveal people's identities. I also believe you have been reprimanded recently for this very same thing.

Mods?

9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Nope but I can tell them who you are and how many times you been banned if you like.

grouseguy likes this.
  10. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I think it’s time to close this thread ,

11. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

In answer to a question you ask. If ask a question I will give the best answer I can.
    I had to go back and laugh at you wanting to get the Mod's involved. How long you think you would last here if they knew what I do ?

12. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Simple I am not stalked by GG as I am with WC.

13. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Enough already , LOL. Close this thread Please

14. slobear

slobear 10 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    I will take that response at it’s face value. You either know it is fake (pretty sure not the case) or you are denying it (almost impossible).

I’m not a fan of the next governor and I will not vote in that race, if 90% of the state can see the BS, I’d call that accurate news.

You should get out of the basement more.

15. slobear

slobear 10 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Doxxing isn’t cool and frankly grounds for immediate ban on almost all Internet forums.