Unusual roadkill

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by JGD, Sep 30, 2010.

1. JGD

JGD Spike

Feb 3, 2008
    Nelson County
    I have see alot of different critters dead on the road but today was a first. A beaver on 31E south of Mt. Washington. John.

2. I was thinking the other night, when I almost wrecked trying to miss one on my way home from work, that I had never seen a road kill beaver.

3. mhounshell

mhounshell 6 pointer

Jul 19, 2006
    KY
    I've seen two road kill beaver first one was across the ky river from boonesboro state park in Clark Co. The second one was on the Mt. Parkway better Clay City and Stanton in Powell Co. next to the Red River.

4. bassvax

bassvax 6 pointer

Jul 25, 2007
    WKY
    Saw one last year on the road in between the small slough and the Loch Mary Reservoir (Earlington Lake). Had to do a double take the thing was so swollen.

5. Roddy

Roddy 6 pointer

Nov 16, 2009
    Never saw a road kill beaver, Saw a road kill Armadilo:confused: Sunday morning on the way to my deer stand in Callaway co.

6. see a couple every year around ledder bottoms on hwy 45 in McCracken co

7. Chilly

Chilly 10 pointer

I've seen river otter ran over on bridges during flood times....

8. ky_bull

ky_bull 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2005
    Washington County
    Ever seen a tractor trailer going about 80 mph hit a deer? Thats a road kill, lol.

9. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    I was on th AA headed towards Lewis county and I seen a tractor trailor and a pickup takeout 6-7 deer running togather at 70mph at night. 3 of them flew 20-30 ft up in the air. The driver of the truck i was in did not see what was happening until it started raining deer right in front of us.

10. novahunter1

novahunter1 Spike

Aug 13, 2006
    Nelson Co
    I seen it the other day heading to work from Bardstown, definetly different. Probably going to find out why there isn't any water to dam up. I hope it rains very soon. Bill