University (Pitt) Admits Harvesting Kidneys From Unborn Babies While Their Hearts are Still Beating

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Aug 9, 2021.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
  2. bigbonner

bigbonner 12 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    That is purely insane. Cut their kidneys out while they are still alive and use no numbing meds.

00noturkey likes this.
  3. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I dont understand this at all.

KYote-Krusher and 00noturkey like this.
  4. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    All of em should be put to death no excuses makes me sick

pead likes this.
  5. raidergson

raidergson 10 pointer

Dec 10, 2010
    Garrard County
    Makes Josef Mengele, the “Angel of Death” look normal in comparison to these “Demons of Death” abortion doctors who harvest this “fresh” tissue from live humans. One of the most grotesque things ever; may a many of grindstones be placed around many the necks in the dark blue sea, when judgement comes.

bassvax, 00noturkey and EdLongshanks like this.
  6. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Heard about this. I think they called it "Warm Harvest"????

00noturkey likes this.
  7. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I did a report on that monster in grade school. I quickly learned how evil the human mind can degrade.

raidergson likes this.
  8. DBKY

DBKY 6 pointer

Jul 29, 2019
    KY
    This is beyond sick. These people are pure evil.

raidergson, KYote-Krusher and EC like this.
  9. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

The GUDMAP (GenitoUrinary Development Molecular Anatomy Project) is HUGE. It's funded by the Institute of Health whose budget for 2021 (recently submitted by Joe Biden) is in excess of $56 Billion and includes research centers all across the Country; including Vanderbilt University.

Even if you lay aside the abortion issue, you'll never convince me that they have to dissect a living human while it's still alive just to get a slightly better tissue sample. The could kill the baby with an electric shock just before they began to hack it to pieces for instance ... can't imagine how that would affect the "quality" of their samples.

It's inhuman, barbaric, evil and unnecessary ... how people can convince themselves that they are merely doing a job is beyond my comprehension.

Notice there is NO MENTION of ending this practice in the subject article.

EC, DBKY and raidergson like this.
  10. raidergson

raidergson 10 pointer

Dec 10, 2010
    Garrard County
    And you will always carry that confusion, understanding about how and why very intelligent people can do such things until you come to understand actual evil….. then everything makes sense. Right now there is a new MD graduate who hates slavery, child hunger, needless war, the opioid/meth epidemic, but will support this in the name of female reproductive freedom……evil creeps into the heart without reason or logic.

11. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    But god forbid we wanna kill a child molester , someone who kills another for no reason , or drug dealer or anyone else that’s a threat to society to save on tax dollars LOL. Crooked evil people They will reap what they sow one day.

Nock, DBKY and EdLongshanks like this.
  12. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. DBKY

DBKY 6 pointer

Jul 29, 2019
    KY
    They don’t have any respect for human life. It is meaningless to the Marxist. The only thing that is important to them is the state.

14. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Do some reserch on how they harvest pituitary glads.
    Satan is very real

DBKY likes this.