Unit 2 BBD

Gixxerjoe04

10 pointer
Dec 14, 2010
Lexington, KY
Worked as advertised. I'm fan of the accubonds. Where did you hit him? My 200 gr accubond at 400 more fps, passed through an elk at 175 yds.
F547D703-2E7D-4386-B5AA-C2F20426BE5B.jpeg

Gixxerjoe04

10 pointer
Dec 14, 2010
Lexington, KY
Of course F&W want liver sample and a tooth to study. Call the elk guy but didn’t pick up or call back yet. Figured I’d just take it to their headquarters here in Frankfort. Call the main line and apparently no one in the whole place can just the samples from me. Put them in a freezer or something and get them to the right people.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Do you have easy access to your basement? Width of stairs/door? Mine wouldn't fit in the stairwell. I was gonna have to take a window out to get mine in. Then I found out they could make the antlers removable. Bingo.

1wildcatfan

12 pointer
Jan 2, 2009
raised n Bullitt Co.
Of course F&W want liver sample and a tooth to study. Call the elk guy but didn’t pick up or call back yet. Figured I’d just take it to their headquarters here in Frankfort. Call the main line and apparently no one in the whole place can just the samples from me. Put them in a freezer or something and get them to the right people.
Get the ivories out?

Gixxerjoe04

10 pointer
Dec 14, 2010
Lexington, KY
Looking for suggestions on what mount position to get, semi sneak etc etc. (don’t mind the mess). Will be going where the Uk sign is, I’m standing where the steps come into the basement and the tv is to the left on the wall. Was thinking slightly facing towards the entrance to the basement, nose pointing left if looking directly at it. If I have it facing to the right though then you’d probably be able to see the point on the left side of his rack that’s pointing towards the ground. Any suggestions? Planned on building a bar area there this year but held off bc of the money going towards the hunt. So next year I’ll have to build a bar surrounding the head basically haha.
2A3DF0D9-468B-4D73-87A0-5315B1AE0CE4.jpeg

Latest posts