Union County c/o contact?

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by gobblergetter, Jan 20, 2010.

  1. gobblergetter

    gobblergetter 8 pointer

    Apr 21, 2008
    boonville, Indiana
    Does anyone have the contact information for Greg Noel the Union Co. c/o? I took the hunter safety course on line back in 2005 so that I could legally hunt in South Dakota that Spring. He issued me a temporary hunter safety card but I never received a regular card. Now that my temporary is worn out I tried to print a duplicate on line and it doesn't show any of my information on the KDFWR site.

    Surely I won't have to take the course over again will I?
  2. wademup

    wademup 12 pointer

    Feb 5, 2004
    benton, ky, USA.
    Took mine in 1977,had to get a for a duplicate for a Colorado trip in 2000,I dont know if they had any records on mine at all.
    I was asked when I took it and they sent me a new one.
    I didnt even know the month when asked so I just said October:D
  3. huntr467

    huntr467 12 pointer

    I would call or e-mail the dept. They usually will give you contact info for your CO.
  4. Tim T

    Tim T 12 pointer

    Mar 29, 2007
    gobblergetter, call KDFWR 1-800-858-1549 and they will tell you what to do.
  5. gobblergetter

    gobblergetter 8 pointer

    Apr 21, 2008
    boonville, Indiana
    thanks guys I got it taken care of. Man they're on top of things in Frankfort (or wherever the office is). I emailed them my question yesterday and they answered it and have a new orange card in the mail today. I received a personalized email anser from a woman up there and within 3 emails we had the problem fixed and a new card on the way. Awesome service.

Share This Page