Unhinged, mask-wearing woman screams in small children's faces: 'I hope you all die!'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Jul 30, 2020.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    July 29, 2020
    Unhinged, mask-wearing woman screams in small children's faces: 'I hope you all die!'

What in the world is happening to us?

An unidentified woman is going viral for her abhorrent behavior toward a mother and her two young children at what appears to be a grocery store.

What are the details?
    In a video making its rounds on social media Wednesday, an elderly, masked woman can be seen approaching what appears to be a young mother and her two small children.

The video picks up as the mother can be heard defending her children from the woman.

"They're not supposed to wear them," the mother can be heard saying in apparent defense of her children not wearing masks.

The elderly woman fires back, "That's not true," shaking her head.

The young mother insists that the children aren't required to wear masks, but the elderly woman is not phased by her protestations.

The elderly woman can then be seen looking down at one of the children, who is staring at the woman with apparent concern, and says, "I hope you all die!"

The mother responds, "You're being ridiculous. You take care of yourself. 'Bye."

The elderly woman isn't done yet.

As she walks away with her hands clasped behind her back, she says it again.

"I hope you all die because you're going to kill me and my husband," she shouts.

What else?
    According to WGCL-TV, the incident took place in a Walmart store in Gainesville, Georgia, earlier this month.

The station identified the young woman as Desiree Alis Vansickle, a young mother of three.

"Whenever it all ended I just walked off and was shaking on the inside, and I started crying because I was so upset," she told the station. "[The elderly woman] was attacking the people that were coming in without masks and everybody was just kind of ignoring her and walking on and going on about their business, but I just didn't feel that it was right that she was wishing death upon people for not wearing a mask."

Vansickle said she arrived at the store with her children and didn't realize she was without a mask.

"There was a man at the door who said 'If you have a mask can you please put your mask on?' and we didn't have any with us, but he didn't say that we couldn't come in," she recalled.

"I just prayed that she just went home and she thought about her actions, and what she said, and what she did affected a lot of people," Vansickle concluded.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/unhinged-mask-wearing-woman-screams

2. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    Hopefully the mentioned husband had some stern words with his wife after that incident.

3. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    They are so worried about people getting sick and dying that if you don’t comply they hope you die....Somewhere along the line common sense was lost.

Winchester94, Brody and Dark Cloud like this.
  4. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    It's the 'thinking' of a Cuck.

Winchester94 likes this.
  5. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    What’s up you using that word? Never heard it before the last week or so that you have been throwing it around. I looked it up as I am a illiterate person in regards to social media and the like. Here is what Wikipedia says. What’s your interpretation? I know your using it in a derogatory manor. But didn’t know what it meant.

E63F0F80-CAD4-401F-86BA-A9A61D6EB1B2.jpeg

Is this right?

6. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    Same. Guess you learn that stuff living on the internet.

7. If there was ever a case for a good throat punch this is it.

8. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    I don't know if that's the original meaning of the word. But it is a term of being "submissive" or being a wimp. Sorta like gay used to mean happy or festive, but now homosexual.

9. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    Ok gotcha. Just wondered.

10. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    No problem. I'll try to remember to use the older, known words. Just be aware I'm a horrible proof reader. LOL

11. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I would of pulled her mask off and kissed her

12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    My wife played d1 volleyball. She also dominates a male dominated industry. She is ultra tough and crazy competitive. Shit, she scares me most of the time. I would love to see her reaction if some old communist told one of our children, “I hope you die.”
    Nigh night toots

Meatstick, EC and Lady Hunter like this.
  13. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    I’ll make do

14. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    if the old fart was worried about the virus, she would have stayed home, instead of confronting people. spit on her.

15. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    I hope you video that!!