Uncle Ted having FUN

7mmx2

12 pointer
Nov 8, 2007
KY
Anybody know where you could actually do this in Texas? I'm pretty sure this just made my bucket list.

Manzanita

12 pointer
Apr 16, 2006
Telecheck 018
"...and remember, you can't do this in France." Quote of the day.

I'd like to try it with one of those miniguns that my nephew gets to hang out the door of a USMC helo and fire all the time.

slowjimbo

6 pointer
Nov 4, 2003
Deviltown
Ah, the mystical flight of the arrow...oh wait. Love Uncle Ted for his defense of 2nd Amendment, but as far as hunting, he's gone from doing it right to doing it light.

M

mrdux

"I love the smell of bacon in the morning"...."Smells like victory!".....................pentail must have written the script for that.

KY Swamp Beagler

12 pointer
Feb 20, 2011
the swamps of western KY
I watched this episode on Pigman. If memory serves they killed 260+ pigs over two days. Apparently Ted was instrumental in getting the legislation passed in Texas.

I believe there was aerial gunning that took place in Western KY this year by the Army to help cut down on that growing hog population.

GrouseAssasin

12 pointer
Aug 1, 2009
Jackson, ky
I watched the same episode of Pigman that SwampBeagler watched. They claimed to have killed 260-270 something pigs in 7 hours. If the price figure is right that would be expensive but I guess if your a farmer or rancher and your livelihood depended on it, may be worth it. I get tickled watching the American Hogger guys come in, catch one or two pigs and declare the hog problem on that particular ranch to be over and done with. Dogs are fun, but for mass population control the choppers look like the way to go. I hope it doesn't get that bad in our state.