UK What-If's

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by ptbrauch, Mar 20, 2016.

1. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    What if Ulis started against Wisconsin last year, do you think UK would've went undefeated?

What if Dakari Johnson came back for this year, how much better do you think they would've been?

What if Skal comes back, do you think he can live up to his hype?

What if of the three projected to leave (Skal, Ulis, Murray), one were to stay, who would you want that to be?

2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I don't know what would happen. But I doubt Skal woill go pro this year, he no where ready.

3. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    What if Skal puts on 60 lbs and quits being a giant sissy underneath? I bet he becomes better then.

4. kymailman98

kymailman98 10 pointer

Dec 20, 2009
    Christian County
    All 3 of them will leave. Some fool-ass NBA team will draft Skal in the first round based upon his potential. Just look at some of Cal's other players who have gone in the first round based upon their potential. No doubt about it, he isn't NBA ready and may never be, but he'll be drafted anyway. I also believe Briscoe will go as well. He would benefit from staying another year, but if he is told he'll be drafted, he's gone.

5. thunderchicken10

thunderchicken10 6 pointer

Apr 16, 2009
    All 3 will leave... Skal will be a top 10-15 pick. If I could have any of the 3 back it would be Ulis

Sent from my SM-G925R6 using Tapatalk

6. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    I could see Ulis going late in Rd 1 and a coach like Pop taking him. Parker, Mills, Ulis...they'd be nasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Farrier85

Farrier85 10 pointer

Oct 29, 2015
    Never happen what if scenario lol what if pitino left Louisville took a pay cut and was cals assistant coach. Lol leave the recruiting to cal, and both coaches coaching it'd be a dynasty

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

8. Cky hunter

Cky hunter Fawn

Feb 24, 2016
    two ego's that large would not exist on one bench

9. bigpuddin43

bigpuddin43 12 pointer

Feb 21, 2007
    bucktown
    Cal beats pitino every single year why do we need him?

10. Farrier85

Farrier85 10 pointer

Oct 29, 2015
    Pitino can coach and only reason people hate him now is he left cats and now is at louisville. During the tubby days yall cried for him back. But pitino could fill the gap on coaching where cal lacks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

11. bigpuddin43

bigpuddin43 12 pointer

Feb 21, 2007
    bucktown
    If he is such a great coach why can't he beat cal? Don't get me wrong I would have liked to had him back during the tubby days but now I wouldn't want him back if he came begging after all the stuff happening at ul. There are teams every year that have lesser talent that give cals teams a hard way to go ul isn't one of them.

12. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    Dickie V. said it best....."Skal needs UK more than UK needs Skal.."

13. Brsutton86

Brsutton86 12 pointer

Sep 19, 2009
    Harrodsburg, KY
    I agree with the above statement. Of the 3 no question, I'd want Ulis back. He's one the greatest players to ever where the UK jersey. Imagine if he stayed for 4 years like the old days his #'s. I too think all 3 will go. Briscoe and Ulis will see where they are projected but I believe they will go. I've said a million times if Ulis was running the point last season we would have still been undefeated throughout the season and won it all. I have zero doubts about that, Andrew did not find the open man time after time and was turnover prone under pressure.

Now wait and reload and we can be coaches again. Lol I'll take these Cal teams anyday over the schools against 1 and done. It's so much more fun to watch and we make a good run every year, other than maybe Mich St. no team has made runs like us without the one and done recruits and Cal is the best at that.

14. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    As an outsider to Kentucky, I believe this to be spot on.

15. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    I'm not a big blue die hard but do keep up since I live 5 mins from Rupp and yes it is a good analysis. As a matter of fact, if he would've expressed interest when Billy got axed, Ky would've welcomed him with open arms.