UK vs UF Prediction

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Tufrthnails, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Genesis 27:3

Genesis 27:3 10 pointer

Oct 13, 2018
    Christain county
    Should have went for the first down.played for the field goal.had plenty of time.stupid.

TripleGee and Drahts like this.
  2. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    And, there was no reason whatsoever to be in that position in the first place. Stoops sucks. He is a great recruiter, but he can't coach for shit.

TripleGee and web splitter like this.
  3. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 10 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    That loss didn't kill the season, but man it would've been a sweet way to start it.

Drahts likes this.
  4. web splitter

web splitter 6 pointer

Feb 3, 2015
    Started playing not to lose instead of to win. Typical UK football. Terrible play calling. That's all.

SmokeShow, TripleGee and yote hunter like this.
  5. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    Had it won but that kicker was scared to death. I saw it in his eye while warming up. They should get one of those girl soccer players to kick. He is not fit for the big time.

TripleGee and EdLongshanks like this.
  6. ribsplitter

ribsplitter Cyber-Hunter

Jan 19, 2004
    rush, ky, USA.
    Stoops is one of those guys who likes to play the game but he isn't a killer . When he gets matched up against one they chew him up and spit him out. Hell I have rarely even seen the guy upset , are you kidding me ? If every mistake was on me I'd still be tearing someone's ass and look like I was about to have a coronary.. If nothing else it might fire someone up .

7. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    You have to expect your kicker (who is not a real football player) can make that kick. That’s all they do during practice. They just bang out kick after kick. That’s not too much to ask.

8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Kicker needs to be cut immediately

TripleGee likes this.
  9. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Evidently it is. And, as you said about TW, he is the best option they have.

10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Thank you

11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    That’s fine. Make him no longer an option. See ya buddy. Good luck.

12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    The targeting call on uks mountain of a d linemen was the hands down dumbest thing I’ve ever seen on a football field...other than uks kicker completely choking

Feedman, Ataulbe1 and bgkyarcher like this.
  13. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    I'm not defending him at all. I agree, that's his job. But, he should have never been in that position. 2nd and 4, on the right hash..... Why not run left behind your best offensive linemen? Not only that, but left hash is easier kick for a right hand kicker.... But, it boils down to what we've known for a long time.... Stoops doesn't know how to coach with a lead......

14. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I think that all 3 targeting calls were questionable. Hell all a quarterback has to do is lower his head before he gets hit an the ref will call targeting

EdLongshanks and Ataulbe1 like this.
  15. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Stoopids doesn’t know how to coach. We know that. Kicking the field goal on second or third down always makes sense. In case of a botched snap or freak occurrence, you have another try to win the game. Kicking from a particular hash at that range doesn’t matter. There are countless high school players currently in ky that will repeatedly make that kick. I know of one that’s a high school sophomore or junior. Uk Kid choked. No excuses.