UK quarterback

1wildcatfan

12 pointer
Jan 2, 2009
raised n Bullitt Co.
Kids looking good. Not exactly a SEC defense he's throwing against, but he can get it down field. He's missed a couple of open receivers for big yards or he'd have close to 400 yds going into 4th quarter.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Has had three drops, including the pick, that would have gone for big gains. He brings a new dimension to the team. Great arm.

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
I think the Kneelcats got some talent myself. ULM did go O-fer playing an awful schedule last year so it’s tough to tell anything but a good start for sure. I’m looking forward to Tide and Canes at 3:30.

east_ky_hunter

8 pointer
Aug 29, 2010
East Ky
I was at the game. Kid looks awesome. We'll see what he does with tight coverage and lb'ers in his face. Wandale is the real deal too. More excited for this season than I have been in a long time.

Col. Angus

Spike
Aug 31, 2021
Lex
He seems to be a good player but ULM is about as bad as a D1 team can get. Nice to be able to air it out though.

PUBLIC RAT

10 pointer
Feb 18, 2014
Not exactly a top notch defense but I doubt if any quarterback UK has had the last 2 years would have gotten 200 total yards against them. Definitely an upgrade.

Jmd

6 pointer
Sep 26, 2016
I was at the game. Kid looks awesome. We'll see what he does with tight coverage and lb'ers in his face. Wandale is the real deal too. More excited for this season than I have been in a long time.
I was at the game also, What genius laid out the traffic pattern coming into the parking lots? Even the traffic police could not tell you where to park and redirected the wrong way. Thanks to the Blue lot attendent and just told us to park there.

east_ky_hunter

8 pointer
Aug 29, 2010
East Ky
I was at the game also, What genius laid out the traffic pattern coming into the parking lots? Even the traffic police could not tell you where to park and redirected the wrong way. Thanks to the Blue lot attendent and just told us to park there.

I don't have a parking pass, so I just park on turkey foot off Tates creek whenever I go. It's quite a walk but it's free. If you don't have a parking pass, there is no parking near the stadium.

Jmd

6 pointer
Sep 26, 2016
I don't have a parking pass, so I just park on turkey foot off Tates creek whenever I go. It's quite a walk but it's free. If you don't have a parking pass, there is no parking near the stadium.
We have a ket parking pass but Cooper was blocked and alumni was stopped at the blue lot and turned into one way coming from tates creek. That will be the way we come in next time.

Latest posts