Uh oh…

Lady Hunter

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2009
I did a lot of cussing when I saw that on the news a bit ago.... Who in their right mind would want to be a police officer these days? They're stuck in a no win situation. Enforce the laws/defend themselves and go to jail or let criminals walk and assault them.

CRFmxracer

12 pointer
Sep 9, 2010
louisville kentucky
I did a lot of cussing when I saw that on the news a bit ago.... Who in their right mind would want to be a police officer these days? They're stuck in a no win situation. Enforce the laws/defend themselves and go to jail or let criminals walk and assault them.
There never should’ve been a warrant issued. The detective lied about talking to post master and confirming suspicious packages were being delivered. And because of his lie and the warrant being issued, someone lost their life. And nothing was found in the apartment. He’s a bad cop that gives good cops a bad name. Along with Brett hankison

DH13

12 pointer
Jan 13, 2012
Shelby county
AGREE why would anybody want to be a police officer.
In this case these officers were wrong and proven so. Try to cover their tracks. First they had no search warrent second wrong house wrong people. Third tried to say they had a no knock warrent. The man they were looking for was 3 house down. Later arrested.
Busted thru a door without warning. Id shot them to.

Redlined

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2005
In The Tree Next To Ya
AGREE why would anybody want to be a police officer.
In this case these officers were wrong and proven so. Try to cover their tracks. First they had no search warrent second wrong house wrong people. Third tried to say they had a no knock warrent. The man they were looking for was 3 house down. Later arrested.
Busted thru a door without warning. Id shot them to.
This. If you go kicking in someone's door in the middle of the night and aren't expecting to be shot you're most likely clinically retarded.

predator1

12 pointer
Dec 25, 2008
Glasgow,Ky
The Crooked FBI is gonna railroad these fellas. Mistakes were made, but if someone inside that Apartment SHOOTS at me, I'm pouring Lead right back.
Very unfortunate event
Now, put the shoe on the other foot. You get awoken in the middle of the night. You hear hollering and banging. Someone is attempting to break into your house. Are you shooting at them? It was a horrible shit show set up by detectives lies. I believe the officers charged with lying on the warrant affidavit should be charged with endangering their fellow officers lives as well.

Buzzy

8 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
This could be in the different day same old story thread. Cops are crooked freedom stealing revenue generators. That’s all

Buzzy

8 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
The Crooked FBI is gonna railroad these fellas. Mistakes were made, but if someone inside that Apartment SHOOTS at me, I'm pouring Lead right back.
Very unfortunate event
If someone was breaking into your home at night would you shoot?

reivertom

12 pointer
Dec 17, 2007
Greenup Co.
I don't believe the story that the liar and attorney Benjamin Crump started to get his death money that he always goes after. He is the worst type of ambulance chaser. I admit I don't know everything that happened that night, but to me it just looked like a huge confused mess all around, and it doesn't mean that the cops were all corrupt. One thing I do know, is Merrick Garland will not admit the truth if it doesn't turn out to be what he wants to hear. His corruption needs looking at before this does.

Latest posts