UF vs UK football score prediction thread

DH13

12 pointer
Jan 13, 2012
Shelby county
My knock on a Stoops is clock management. He just does seem to grasp that aspect of the game as a head coach. He can recruit an is a good defensive guy
RIGHT HERE IS IT. BLAME STOOPS ON THIS LOSS. HE STARTED KILLING CLOCK AT THE END OF THE THIRD WITH A LEAD. INSTEAD OF GOING FOR KNOCK OUT SCORES. HE BLEW IT. TOOK AWAY MOMENTUM FROM THE TEAM. He is a DEFFENCIVE COACH. Don't know how on offence. Killing clock isn't how to win with a FULL QUARTER TO GO.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
I've never been mad about a loss like I was this one. Total brain dead coaching decisions. Beginning with two stupid calls for sacks resulting in first missed FG. Complete break down in 4th quarter.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
The last touchdown FL made is what is wrong with UK football. Watch it again.

The players line up to play and not one but TWO UK players look toward the coaches and throw up their arms asking what they are suppose to do and/or where they are suppose to be while you have a FL player right there on the line WIDE OPEN. That right there is what is wrong with UK football, it's is 100% on the coaches, It is their job to get the team ready for each game and in the last FL touchdown you have TWO PLAYERS asking what to do just before the ball snaps.
This is not the first time in the 4th quarter something like this happened, it is quite common with UK football with that coach.

FL played a good game

Tufrthnails

10 pointer
Oct 27, 2014
Lakeland, FL
FL played a good game

I don't agree with that. Florida just never gave up. What a game! You Cats had me scared. That was one of the worst coached 4th quarters I have ever seen. But it also Lends itself to Coach Spurrier's Motto of It's my offenses job to score for 60 minutes it's your defense's job to stop me. When the cats pulled there foot from the accelerator I knew we had a chance. I feel real bad for the Cat's players. They played their butts off and lost because of coaching AGAIN! I can't blame anyone one bit for calling for Stoops head. I was fired up mad when FL called that timeout and left forty something seconds on the clock.

Last edited:

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
I don't agree with that. Florida just never gave up. What a game! You Cats had me scared. That was one of the worst coached 4th quarters I have ever seen. But it also Lends itself to Coach Spurrier's Motto of It's my offenses job to score for 60 minutes it's your defense's job to stop me. When the cats pulled there foot from the accelerator I knew we had a chance. I feel real bad for the Cat's players. They played their butts off and lost because of coaching AGAIN! I can't blame anyone one bit for calling for Stoops head. I was fired up mad when FL called that timeout and left forty something seconds on the clock.

You "don't" agree with me but you just said what I did. You said it was one of the worst 4th quarters, well so did I. That's how it's been with the UK coach since he's been at UK. If the coaches don't ever know where and how to put their players in place at ANY PART OF THE GAME they don't need to be coaching at any level. You said, They played their butts off and lost because of coaching AGAIN!", well I said the same thing, I put it 100% on the coaches. Stoops needs to coach the FIRST HALF then get on a plane and LEAVE, go where ever he wants to go as long as it's away from the game and let others who understand coaching in the second half do their job.

zone1

8 pointer
Jan 3, 2011
Tufrthnails bragged about the integrity of florida coach and yet when they got a player hurt he played two of the suspended players. What a joke. That last holding call on Kentucky would have been called on two teams in college football, Kentucky and Vanderbilt. Any chance that would have been call on Florida in the Swamp, the team that scores after the play call expires. And just a side note after the game was over a Florida player thru a haymaker at the Kentucky water boy and began punching him and ran off. From the same team that spit on our lineman. Such class. I hope they lose the remaining schedule.

Bee

10 pointer
Mar 14, 2005
Am i the only one here who predicted a one point Fla win , even though they scored more than l thought they would? Fla is just plain lucky, seen it too many times for too many years to think otherwise. They do have great athletes but who can explain a bomb gift against Tenn and a uncovered receiver gift against UK this year. It s not great Fla coaching to get those kind of breaks two weeks in a row.

Tufrthnails

10 pointer
Oct 27, 2014
Lakeland, FL
You "don't" agree with me but you just said what I did. You said it was one of the worst 4th quarters, well so did I. That's how it's been with the UK coach since he's been at UK. If the coaches don't ever know where and how to put their players in place at ANY PART OF THE GAME they don't need to be coaching at any level. You said, They played their butts off and lost because of coaching AGAIN!", well I said the same thing, I put it 100% on the coaches. Stoops needs to coach the FIRST HALF then get on a plane and LEAVE, go where ever he wants to go as long as it's away from the game and let others who understand coaching in the second half do their job.
I disagreed with the highlighted part not the rest of the statement. I don't think FL played a good game. We had all kinds of mistakes from the Targeting hit on KY QB to Inept offensive line and plenty of stupid discipline mistakes.

Tufrthnails

10 pointer
Oct 27, 2014
Lakeland, FL
Tufrthnails bragged about the integrity of florida coach and yet when they got a player hurt he played two of the suspended players. What a joke. That last holding call on Kentucky would have been called on two teams in college football, Kentucky and Vanderbilt. Any chance that would have been call on Florida in the Swamp, the team that scores after the play call expires. And just a side note after the game was over a Florida player thru a haymaker at the Kentucky water boy and began punching him and ran off. From the same team that spit on our lineman. Such class. I hope they lose the remaining schedule.
I really don't know about any of your claims of fighting, but if they are pulling crap like that I hope they are dealt with. You are the first I have heard about playing suspended players. You do realize the only reason they are suspended is because the school self reported and self imposed the punishment as far as I know the NCAA has not imposed any punishment although 3 or 4 players are facing criminal charges possibly. As far as the holding call he tackled the guy allowing the back to scamper free not real hard to make that call if it had been away from the ball I might be more inclined to believe the Cats were slighted. Trust me we get plenty of BS calls I thought the game was called fairly well both sides had some questionable stuff. But I'm sure I'm not gonna convince you and you are entitled to your opinion. I think KY has a great chance to turn the corner if they can get the coaching under control.

Marsh CallUser

12 pointer
May 20, 2011
Bowling Green, KY
Don"t worry, Basketball season will be here soon enough. Then y'all can complain about the cats not winning by enough and how if they don't play better/win by more, they'll not make the tournament.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Come on. 90% of the time the coaches could say "keep doing what you are doing" and head to the locker room and uk wins the game. Mark Stoopids is in over his head.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
The uk coaching needs to take a long look in the mirror. Johnson was having a career game and Eddie gran decided to go ultra conservative to waste the clock. That was stoopid. The defense completely vanished in the 4th quarter....2 TDs with uncovered receivers...clock management...mark stoopids apparently has no idea how to coach a football game. The coaching staff blew it for their players and the potential recruits in attendance. Embarrassing...but that's uk football I rectal.

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
Honestly, the D lapse and TD pass may have been the only thing giving UK enough time to get in FG range at the end. Florida's plan was to run it in with no time left. The hold wouldn't have been called initially but then the lineman basically took him to the ground and forced the refs hand and the RB was 5 yds past him which made it so stupid. I will say, under pressure, Florida did a better job and even the QB change was a ballsy coaching move that paid off.

Latest posts