Turkey Calls

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by predator1, Feb 14, 2021.

1. CKYoutdoors

CKYoutdoors 6 pointer

Nov 30, 2011
    Here is an owl call in a curly maple wood with a CA finish I wanted to share with you guys!

Attached Files:

childersb24 and woodsman92 like this.
  2. Drahts

Drahts 12 pointer

Apr 7, 2015
    KY
    If your making quaility calls, all you do is glue the pic to the soundboard before you glue the soundboard to the pot. It won't affect the sound of your call. I have faith you can do it! :) When I was building calls I did em all the time and the sound is fantastic. I need to replenish my pots and I'll be building again.

Dark Cloud likes this.
  3. CKYoutdoors

CKYoutdoors 6 pointer

Nov 30, 2011
    Well I can assure they are of quality. But gluing a picture to the soundboard I know wont affect the sound but a picture will fade over time. I meant that I cannot laser engrave any soundboards or put any custom design into the soundboard at this time

4. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    Picture won’t fade unless you leave in the sun. Might become hard to see if you scratch the entire surface though. But most people won’t do that. Especially with a custom call like that.

5. CKYoutdoors

CKYoutdoors 6 pointer

Nov 30, 2011
    Maybe one day I will get a laser engraver but I also like the simplicity of a nice call. If anyone would like any I am staying pretty busy with season about 3 weeks out but can get them out pretty quick to some Kentucky boys!