Tucker last night

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drakeshooter, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Good watch on Democratic Party controlled havens and what’s in store for rest of us without a serious turnaround I don’t see coming. I mean, it’s obvious they want to run the rest of the country into 3rd world shithole status.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  2. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    I can't get the video to play.

drakeshooter likes this.
  3. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    Tucker was so straight to the point it took 1 second. LMOA

barney and drakeshooter like this.
  4. Yeah the content has been deleted for some reason.

Edit: Fixed

barney likes this.
  5. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    This, along with whats about to drop on the new Real russiagate has the blue shirts running for cover, and it is why Barr best have his best prosecutor hat on when it does break. There better be people that held high offices within these agency's standing in front of the man.

barney and Wildcat like this.
  6. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Freaking U.N. real that people see this and still are dumb enough to stand behind the idiots it blows my mind that people are so flipping ignorant ,I’d give it to Mexico And then build a wall let em have it it’s what the dummies want just like the woman said the rich live elsewhere don’t have to deal with it that’s why they say give give give free to all LOL. Just like a berry bush or green briers don’t keep control of em and they will take over an area yeah that’s coming soon their will be tents in your lavish areas soon their will be car jacking in your area soon the drug seekers will ha e stole all they can and come to your lavish areas soon the gangs will sell on your corners it’s already happening in Baltimore , Chicago , DC has been ruined for years It will happen and if they when it will happen a lot faster , this crap will explode so fast that they will lose their mind the monster they are creating will destroy everything and then with it they r just to greedy , blind and ignorant to see what will happen and it will happen

Carl likes this.
  7. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    That’s the reason they’re after the rural Americans guns, so they can’t be stopped.Where do you think they want these people at, rural America, where’s the most self reliant people, rural America .The big cities already have strict gun laws, but they’re not enforced.

barney, JR in KY and Carl like this.