Trumps Wall

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Jan 22, 2019.

1. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Dumbass, out of touch Dems! The Mexicans even want a damn wall on the southern border.

Hillfarm likes this.
  2. bigbonner

bigbonner 10 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    Suddenly, a cow runs out onto the road, and a limo driving late at
    night, hits it head on, and the car comes to a stop. The woman in the back seat, in her usual abrasive manner, says to the Chauffeur, "You get out and check on that poor cow. You were driving."

So the chauffeur gets out, checks, and reports that the animal is dead, but it appeared to be very old. Well, says the woman, "You were driving, so you go and tell the farmer in that lighted farmhouse over there."

Two hours later the chauffeur returns totally inebriated, a full belly, his hair ruffled, and a big grin on his face.

"My God, what happened to you?" asks the nasty woman.

The chauffeur replies, "When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of single malt scotch, the wife gave me a meal fit for a king, and the daughter made love to me."

"What on earth did you say?" asks the woman.

Well, I just knocked on the door, and when it opened, I said to them, "I'm Nancy Pelosi's chauffeur, and I've just killed the old cow."

Hillfarm, bondhu, High Rack and 4 others like this.
  3. Dudster copying and pasting Vox articles trying to look intelligent lmao. It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.

barney likes this.
  4. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Just like on clue the liberals rejoice with joy thinking they won. All they have done is shown the world that Trump has been telling the truth along. The Democrats are getting a second chance to "work" things out in Congress where they will AGAIN refuse to do and the world will see that AGAIN.

Trump will spell all that out in the State of the Union address PLUS he will show all those people pouring over the border with these new caravans. He will then declare a national emergency and put $25 Billion on the wall. Democrats will then sue in court to tie it up. When it makes it's way to the US Supreme Court guess who wins in the grand FINIAL???

5. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Did you all know that several of the authors and ever editors on VOX is under 18 years old???? Years ago when GG posted an article and I clinked on it I then went to the "about" the site and read down the list of people on the staff. It was all there on THEIR OWN SITE using a link GG posted himself. They have changed their age/birthdays but I remember some of them and they are still there but are now over 18.

6. bigbonner

bigbonner 10 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    Sorry, I could not help but to make some changes.

Suddenly, a pig runs out onto the road, and a limo driving late at
    night, hits it head on, and the car comes to a stop. The man in the back seat, in his usual abrasive manner, says to the Chauffeur, "You get out and check on that pig . You were driving."

So the chauffeur gets out, checks, and reports that the animal is dead, but it appeared to be very old and a Democrat at that. Well, says the man, "You were driving, so you take three of my body guards , go and tell the farmer in that lighted farmhouse over there they owe the United States for damages and that he should put up a wall so his pigs don't get out"

Two hours later the chauffeur and the three body guards returns totally inebriated, a full belly, their hair ruffled, and a big grin on their face.

"My God, what happened ?" asks the nasty man.

The chauffeur replies, "When we got there, the farmer opened two of his best bottle's of single malt scotch, the wife gave us a meal fit for a king, and he had two daughters and two sons , we all made love ."

"What on earth did you say?" asks the Man.

Well, I just knocked on the door, and when it opened, we said to them, "I'm Trumps chauffeur, these three are his body guards and I've just killed the old pig."

7. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
  8. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    How come none of the democrats politicians ever go down to the border?
    I haven't seen any on the news down there talking to agents an asking what they need to do their jobs.

9. bigbonner

bigbonner 10 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    Why in this world would anyone want illegal immigrants to come to the USA . What I am saying is that no one is suppose to give work to any undocumented USA citizen. There has been Farm workers checked for papers and some farmers have paid stiff fines. There has been some businesses raided and loaded up bunches of illegal immigrants .

Hillfarm likes this.
  10. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    The Cloward-Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis.

In other words, break the country's bank and bring down the system. You'll have no other choice to be "saved" (from the crisis the subversives created) to join a global governance. Same thing that's happening in Europe, except they're using Muslims (they're closer).

Hillfarm and EdLongshanks like this.
  11. bigbonner

bigbonner 10 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    Then it should be 100% against the law for undocumented immigrants to receive one red cent and those helping them acquire GOV funds in ay way should be prosecuted. am I not correct?

EC and EdLongshanks like this.
  12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Unfortunately....that’s not how it works.

EC likes this.
  13. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Yep.... I have said before go after those that hire the undocumented with big fines and jail time, start at the top and work your way down and when there is no work to be had guess what will happen. They quit coming. But getting those that rely on cheap labor to go along with it will fight you tooth and nail before they stop. Money to be made.