Trumps Wall

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Y’all are the ones arguing with somebody with an IQ the same as his waist size lol.

RLWEBB and EdLongshanks like this.
  2. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I didn't know I was that fat at 250 lb's and 6 ft 3 in. :D

3. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 10 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    Well Obama's "stimulus" bill cost nearly 150 times as much as what Trump is proposing. That was rammed down our throats and was a huge waste of money. So if he wants to spend 5.7 bil go for it. He said he was building a wall at every single campaign rally and was still elected, so obviously voters don't have nearly the problem with it that Dems and the media do.

Nock and barney like this.
  4. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

In fairness to Trump, he used to have to pay $130K to get spanked like this ... yesterday he got it for FREE.

Maybe his dealmaking is getting better.:p

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  5. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Somebody got a spankin' alright. Nancy's ass is so red I'd bet she still hasn't been able to sit.

Pelosi wasn't going to negotiate the wall at all a few weeks ago, and she was taking heat for her partisan stance everywhere she turned. The obstructionist just got "Trumped", and to damned dum to realize it!

Not only is the government back open for a limited time, and the Dems forced to actually negotiate, now the POTUS gets to trash the bastard's at the SOTU to boot! LMAO

Feedman and EdLongshanks like this.
  6. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Just curious ... what color is the sky in your world?

7. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

This is the only WALL in Trump’s future:

upload_2019-1-26_14-22-24.jpeg

8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Just curious as to how you can see the sky with your head always planted where the sun don’t shine?

9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I like this one better.
    [​IMG]

10. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    That's what I thought..
    Your still more confused than a chameleon in a bag of Skittles!

11. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Was the kid that came up with that still in diapers..or had they graduated to pullups?

drakeshooter and EdLongshanks like this.
  12. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Damn Fellers, did we just not see this same play during Kav's nomination?

Contrary to the Dem's denial of funding, the Wall is being built as we all set here on the puters...........3 weeks from now it will continue to get built, it will just be on a much bigger scale.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  13. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Take all the confiscated drug money, Deckare a national emergency etc. Wall will be built.
    Democrats are scared as to how they will object next year when Trump asks for money

barney likes this.
  14. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    With all of the turmoil in those s-hole central and South American countries, Mexico included....it is without question a national emergency. The caravans are proliferating. Mexico is a war zone. Bernie’s people down in Venezuela are melting down. We need to act to protect our sovereignty. I support president trump going at it alone. It’s in our best interest from a national security standpoint

15. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Pompeo didn't mince words either. MAGA

Feedman likes this.