Trumps Wall

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

And if they were furnished and a renter cleaned them out when evicted or just moved on your saying you would not go after them for anything. You must be a darn easy landlord to get stuff over on. LMAO. And only in your mind have you ever got anything over on me. You have been caught in more lie's than anyone else here.
    Still waiting on that picture with the full automatic weapon and even one of you with fish and game.
    Make that 5 billion not 5 trillion my mistake. But you know most government contracts have overruns and it might reach that amount when all is said and done.
    See your boy folded on the SOTU address, just do it later. Or is that just more fake news in your mind ?
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...e-shutdown-is-over/ar-BBSEQr0?ocid=spartandhp

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

LOL!!

YOU wrote, "And IF they were furnished" YOU said that to make up something that was NEVER posted on here or anywhere else. YOU make up stuff in YOUR posts that NEVER happened. I know the rental laws and YOU are full of it and THAT is why I laughed at YOU in the other post. You do not know the first thing about the laws and people moving it. LOL!!! God, YOU make our day just laughing at YOUR posts.

3. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Another lie...who owns these 17 houses you alone or you and your brother ? Seems like just a few days ago it was you and your brother in one of your post.
    I find it funny as heck watching you and a couple others fight over who is going to be top dog in this forum.

4. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    No lie, I do own them with my brother but he and his wife own 50% of them while I own the other 50% alone.

YOU are a total joke. You try to post this stuff like a grade school kid. The sad thing is this is ALL you have. As for YOUR lie about the machine gun, go to any of the talk forums they have. A "few" members post their pictures BUT the owners of the forums and members tell others it's not a good idea on the internet. I mean look at an old man, he posts the city he lives, posts pictures of his driveway, his back yard and deck, his truck and his auto. It's not hard for strangers driving by to spot it and add it all up as to who lives there.

5. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Trump thinks more like "we", than "I"..quite unlike his predecessor.
    [​IMG]

Feedman, biged57 and bondhu like this.
  6. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    I would love to have my name on a brick.

dirtstalker and barney like this.
  7. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
  8. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I own don't mean you and others it means you. Maybe you just forgot that. Might want to get checked out ASAP before it is to late.

9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    For the love of GOD!!!! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    Nock, drakeshooter, Munson and 3 others like this.
  10. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
  11. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    I feel victimized.

EdLongshanks and bigbonner like this.
  12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I’d like to press charges.

barney likes this.
  13. Bubbles

Bubbles 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    You cant. You're a white, Catholic, Trump-supporting male. Everyone knows that. Duh!

barney and EdLongshanks like this.
  14. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Yeah you are right. I should just shut the hell up and surrender my first amendment right so as to protect the communist sensibilities of the American left. I definitely dont want to trigger any snowflakes when there are no clearly marked safe spaces within the immediate proximity

15. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Especially the adults!