Trumps Wall

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

If by some chance he gets his wanted wall how many feet apart will he have in gold filigree the words Trump Wall. You know he puts his name on everything he has anything to do with. He can then fly over X number of years from then and look down and say there is MY wall. Yall don't realize it will be nothing but another monument to him in his mind and do very little for security of the southern border in the end. But put the country deeper in debt than ever before. But that will not matter it is not his money but yours and future generations to come.

2. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Duster,
    I have refrained from making very many comments on you recent post, but dammit man..........You have lost any real brain thought. You really need to slow down and think before you post.

3. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    I just farted, Duster.. That's about as close to me givin' a shit as you're gonna get.

4. Michigander

Michigander 6 pointer

Dec 8, 2014
    Radcliff
    Gentlemen, I believe we have a liberal troll on our hands now

Hillfarm, hunt and Meatstick like this.
  5. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

That makes you a crop duster.

6. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    25 billion to build the wall is a small price to pay to stop the illegals an drugs. Illegals cost about 125 billion per year now with all the freebie s they get from the goverment

Hillfarm likes this.
  7. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    TDS is getting worse. Do we need to let family members know?

drakeshooter likes this.
  8. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Wrong mentality , that’s what’s wrong with the country Just put it off don’t wanna address the problems that’s in your face , It won’t fix it , why bother just ignore it let the next one fix it blah blah ... It’s a problem so address it will the wall stop it all NO!! Will it help YES does it benefit the country YES! What’s the problem ?? You have a dam behind it enough water to wipe out your house and maybe others it gets a small small leak not really causing much trouble yet but enough you ignore it then you notice more water getting in the basement dang it’s the dam you go to fix it to late while your working on it it bust chit is out of control your eyes are opened but all you can think about is why didn’t I try and do something before this ?? Does that help make it easier to see ..

Hillfarm likes this.
  9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Just read where those wanting to get into the USA are just using it as a stepping stone to get to Canada. Naturally you will not believe that tho.

10. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Does it make you feel better that the majority of the drugs that come into this country come thru manned points of entry ? I would look at the largest problem first not just do a knee jerk reaction because some politician promised that is what he would do....New's Flash....All Political figures will tell you what you want to hear to get elected from the dog catcher up to the POTUS.

wv67 likes this.
  11. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    It don't make me feel any better knowing that the majority of drugs comes through the manned points of entry only because it's not true. Numerous border agents have been trying to tell the powers that be this is a made up false flag. No one deny's there are drugs coming in through the points of entry, but to say a majority is BS. They catch more at the POE because they are manned, and the wall would funnel the other to a choke point where it would be caught, it's that simple.

Also, having a politician do exactly what he said he would do is something we have been waiting on for a long time.....News Flash, enter the Trump era. Six more years, and you people are just going to melt away blowing spit bubbles in a rocking chair while staring into space. MAGA!!!

bondhu, bassvax, Carl and 1 other person like this.
  12. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Trump has addressed this very thing in the compromise that YOUR leaders have blown off. He stated 800 m for state of the art drug sensing technology as part of his total package of border security. If you would change the channel to watch NEWS that actually quotes the President you would know this.

Hillfarm likes this.
  13. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

In exchange for how much money to build a memorial to Himself ?

grouseguy likes this.
  14. ddwhitetails

ddwhitetails 10 pointer

Jul 6, 2014
    Again, I will repeat!! Duster you are one LOST SOUL!!

Wildcat likes this.
  15. bigbonner

bigbonner 10 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    The wall is not going to completely stop illegal's entering the USA . It is not going to stop the drugs pouring in . It may slow them down until they find another way. There is tunnels that we know of and I am sure there is Tunnels that we don't know of. They could even use drones to fly drugs into the USA.
    But the problem I am having is that Mexico is doing absolutely nothing to stop these drugs on their side of the fence. I am sure they do not want to stop their people from leaving and finding work in the USA because they send that money back home to Mexico . Drugs and their people migrating to the USA is a win , win situation for Mexico.
    We need to start finding those shipping drugs and invade when we know for sure and give them a little present . I am sure that Afghanistan won't mind us using a few missals on Mexico. Those drugs cartel's and some (Killer ,rapist) Mexicans are doing more damage to USA citizens than in my opinion ,all other countries.