Trump's wall a manhood issue

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Oct 18, 2018.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Nancy Pewlosi...bend over and take the wall.

2. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    My wife had a better cheaper solution, build sniper towers every mile or so with a guy and a 50cal in it.. just the threat of your head blowing up like watermelon would be a great deterrent.

8&sand, drakeshooter and EC like this.
  3. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    Heck , they won't even let us hurt their feelings, much less shoot at them!

ojibwa62, barney and Bee like this.
  4. Larry Risner

Larry Risner 6 pointer

Mar 15, 2018
    Berea, kentucky
    I want the WALL, I want a wall that will make the Great Wall of China look like an ant hill on both the northern and southern borders.

barney and EC like this.
  5. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    I'm with you. I want it to be visible from outer space.

barney likes this.
  6. Larry Risner

Larry Risner 6 pointer

Mar 15, 2018
    Berea, kentucky
    Saw a report where 37,000 illegals where turned away/caught in August. Being a ex-military man I think in unit size that is a INF Corp, 3 divisions and a support brigade that's around that number. How in the hell can a nation survive when a Corp of people try to invade it every month. That is something right out of the fall of the Roman empire when the Goth's/Vandal's swarmed it.

7. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    This issue (alonng with gun control) changed my thoughts on dems from respecfully disagree to you are a threat to national security and need to be treated as such.
    A wall and another supreme court nominee will ease some the tension significantly on my end. I dont mind immigrants and guest workers but all of them need to be identified and tracked until they EARN citizenship or go back home.
    I dont see what this has to do with my (or trump’s) manhood and am sick of these mentally deranged liberals twisting everythink back to the color of skin or ones genitals. Its just weird and crazy.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    EC and drakeshooter like this.