Trumps Photo Op

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Aug 13, 2019.

1. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Yes sir your right I was thinking valor , and I’d never disrespect the military just poking the bull is all

2. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    You keep chest thumping about how you served and mocking those that did not, that's an asshat thing to do, and as a Veteran you know better.

3. bstickin1

bstickin1 6 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    You're the one coming on here calling the President a coward, obviously insinuating you actually fought in the war until someone calls you out and then you have to admit you didn't do shit. Saying you signed up for aircraft repair and you never said you signed up to fight obviously sounds like you had a damn good idea you wasn't going to see any action and damned sure didn't want to. Of course you knew how the military works which is why you joined the air force, least likely branch to see any action or chance of dying. And guess what? I've did a hellofalot more for this country than you ever have while doing your dangerous painting missions. I actually support our President. Obviously you support our country going to hell. BTW, I've did a lot of painting too but you'll never see me acting like it's some kind of big deal or calling anyone a coward because they haven't done any painting. And I'd bet if you actually asked to fight that's exactly what you would have got to do. Then you wouldn't be whining about them having you do a job that you hated while the real heroes were fighting and dying. Is Trump perfect? Hell no. Is he 100 zillion% better than any of the crazy ass dems like you that want our country to go to hell? Absofrigginlutely

bgkyarcher and riverboss like this.
  4. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    B stickin 1 just about summed it up , now let’s carry on and try to make this country better for the ones that really care

riverboss likes this.
  5. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

You don't know where they are going to send you, you sign up and take your chances rather than not sign up at all. The USAF was my choice and only thing I had any say so in. The USAF don't tend to supply combat troops but support troops. But we did get to shoot small arms where if called on that is where if we were told to do we would have been sent. But there are some MOS in the USAF that are virtually untouchable. That do see major combat. Can you name one ? I can. Maybe you should study up on USAF MOS's.
    You voted for a darn draft dodger and are proud of it and that's a shame. And Trump would have probably been selling hot dogs off a cart if not for his daddys money so that dog don't hunt.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    But,,,but...but you CAN go into OCS right after basic training.

7. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY

If you voted for Bill Clinton, you voted for a draft dodger. Are you proud of that?

EC likes this.
  8. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    You voted for a cat because your party didn't have anyone communist enough for you to vote for!
    Don't worry I'm sure they will have a good one for you to get behind in 2020.

9. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    You didn’t wanna fight , or leave the country so you was advised if you join the army or marines good chance you was gonna see action so big bro said join the Air Force you will be state side so ya did no shame in that at all , , your life your business , Trumps life his business , he’s a draft dodger they say ? O well we had a racist non American for 8 a goof ball that got head under his desk , ( don’t blame him) most don’t but it would be different for Trump , We got someone that Loves his country do ya not let him run because he dodged the draft or keep letting dumb asses ruin the country farther or do ya do what’s best for the country and it’s people hmmm , what worse him dodging and slapping faces , but doing a good job or your Dems destroying the history of all soldiers by letting folks kneel , or letting some faggot whore talk smack of a country she plays for , Have illegals running wild , chit covered streets , Islamic s in politics etc walking over our constitution like its filth , tearing down statues , changing our history to their liking not the truth , etc etc ... but hey everyone has their own views some just pay attention not just listen some follow some walk on their own

Brody likes this.
  10. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

If you cut the mustard, first requirement is a 4 year degree from College. Not everyone cuts the mustard and go no higher than enlisted rank. You can apply but that don't mean your going to go to OCS. And in some cases not direct from Basic but after higher training in a specialty.

11. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

New flash Trump don't love anyone but himself and has proved that time and time again.
    Got to laugh at some of you that have no idea what a MOS even is and how many different ones there are.. None of the branches have strictly combat troops.
    And yep lot on here follow rather than walk their own way....that's pack mentality as here. I prefer to walk my way and not be part of the Cult.

12. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY

Says the union rube. Lol

13. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

At the USAF wishes I could have been sent to any of these places. For whatever reason they chose not to send me there. As I have said you belong to them not the other way around.
    https://www.afhistory.af.mil/FAQs/F...saf-units-serving-in-south-vietnam-1965-1973/
    I even worked changing tires on aircraft a couple weeks. Ran out of paint work and that's were one other guy and myself got sent to do. Like that better than painting aircraft. Not like you could take a aircraft down to Discount tire and get a new set put on.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  14. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Still jealous I see. Hope you get enough put away to retire on someday.

15. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    MOS is your assignment or job you want or something like that