Trumps Photo Op

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Aug 13, 2019.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    I understand their resentment. But it doesn't always apply to every person. I'd say that young over bearing, overly expectant kid environment probably exists more today than it did then.

2. bstickin1

bstickin1 6 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    I guess it's easy to call someone else a coward when the most dangerous thing they did in a war is inhale some paint fumes. I'm sure if he would have asked to go to the front lines they would have told him what he was doing was much more important than actually fighting.

riverboss and Wildcat like this.
  3. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Not! You do more everyday to run your country down than you've ever done good!
    Sounds to me like Trump even though he never served still did more for his country!
    You are so jealous of Trump it's pathetic! He used his family's wealth to go on and do great things and now he holds the highest office in this country!
    All you ever did was enlist in a military job that you knew you wouldn't have to fight, worked a job were you paid a union so you couldn't get fired and patted yourself on the back like a hero!
    LOL! Your real special!

Wildcat likes this.
  4. bstickin1

bstickin1 6 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    It sounds like you're admitting that you knew you wasn't going to see any action when you signed up. How is that less cowardly than someone that didn't sign up at all?

riverboss likes this.
  5. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

I'm talking about THIS, YOUR WORDS.

"They could have gone in after school into OCS even. That is after Basic training."

That's impossible according to what you keep saying.

"you belong to them for whatever they want you to do for however many years you sign up for be it 2-4."

On one your saying they CAN go into OCS but on the other hand you say they can only go WHERE THE MILITARY TELLS THEM. So they CANNOT go into OCS unless the military tells them to go.

Sorry but your excuses do NOT line up.

6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

Those planes were painted STATESIDE not in Vietnam.

Carl likes this.
  7. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Damn guy just can't leave it alone. You served in the AF we get it.

8. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    Trump was joking. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

9. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    He gets that wall built and protects the 2nd like he said I will pin it on myself

10. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Another stupid post....You could ask for anything but they make the decisions not you. I would say your another one that has done nothing for this country but run your mouth seeing you have no idea how the military works.

11. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

LMAO...it don't pin. And you like him just slapped every person in the military that's been awarded that metal.

12. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

BS you as well as me know he would love nothing more to stroke his ego...And he got a big one.

13. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Damn guy just keeps coming back and will not go away is that your problem. If you can't take it don't dish it out.

14. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    He wasn’t army or marine material. Wasn’t even navy material.

15. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Fixed it for you.

riverboss likes this.