Trumps Photo Op

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Bubbles

Bubbles 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    th(2).jpg

2. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Yeah lets talk about love for America and Draft Dodgers.... That one thing turn me against Trump from day one and nothing will change my mind. I have a word for people like him Cowards. Who knows one of those young guys that didn't make it back home may have been the best President ever. They didn't fake bone spurs or have their daddy buy their way out.

3. Brody

Brody 6 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
    Still waiting to hear what you've done that was so great for our country?

4. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Joining the military means you love and will die for this country , you respect it, defend it , love it and honor it You Are Proud to be AMERICAN and it should come first ...... a lot of Americans don’t see it that way , they wanna destroy it , they wanna change it , and all of its history , they wanna create something new , that will not work , it will only collapse a great nation those with the love and respect for this country are the only ones that see that they r ignorant and don’t fall into those lies and that doesn’t mean Trump supporters are the only ones with their eyes open theirs a lot of folks that don’t support Trump that support his ideas and his out look for the country their are Trump haters that have admitted he’s done a good job but still don’t want him as president just because they don’t support Trump is fine but they still support this country , it’s history , it’s flag and it’s people , they put America first and that’s what Americans do

kraynky and Genesis 27:3 like this.
  5. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Not making excuses for anyone that dodged the draft , if he did he did that’s on him and who ever allowed it to happen , He loves his country and has showed it many times long before he was president , He puts the country first and should be allowed to do what he’s stated in his running for the good of this country instead of lies by his haters and the other ignorant fake snow flakes blocking everything good he’s wanted to do , he didn’t go to war , like he should have I’m assuming never checked for myself it’s a done deal .... He didn’t fight in a war a lot of vets haven’t either ( but they didn’t dodge I get it ) but he’s fighting for this country , he don’t want illegals that r killing Americans with crime and drugs on our soil correct so your a soldier or was one why don’t you agree with him your a vet that went or joined during NAM ?? Right you say you joined to fight for your country why not fight now just curious not lashing out at ya just an honest question , do you ever go to a va hospital ya ever talk about politics around vets that seen action desert storm etc nam ? I bet 99% Even if they didn’t vote for him agree with him on the immigrants I know all I e met here in Beckley and Roanoke , Richmond all support it they want em all gone LOL I go and visit these hospitals with a good disabled vet buddy and my father in law who also is a disabled vet from fighting for this country did you join during fighting times ?

6. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    [​IMG]

7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Yes 1965 thru 1969. I beg to differ with you on him loving America otherwise he would have either join like I did or take his chance with the draft. Not claim bone spurs like he did to avoid it. Everyone of you that defend Trump defends a draft dodger that's the bottom line.

8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Welp, ol donald is the commander and chief of the largest military in the history of the world. What was your rank again?

riverboss likes this.
  9. Brody

Brody 6 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
    Well even if your a demonrat, thanks for your service dudster. Nam was no picnic

Dark Cloud likes this.
  10. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I'm ashamed of all of you. Since when did it become OK to poke fun at special needs people? All of you should rethink your lives.

11. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Comrade
    Im positive he wasn't in the intelligence agency's!

12. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

No need to thank me for my service. Unlike some America needed me and I did what I could or should I say what they told me to do. Once you sign on the line and take that oath you belong to them for the time you sign up for.
    Some here lost their ball's along the way. Those are the ones who would rather someone else serves.

13. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Just so you know the term draft dodgers is not relevant to people under 50

14. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Some guys sign up to go Fight , some sign to keep from the fight ... Both soldiers

15. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

When you sign you have no choice, you do what they tell you to, go where your told to go and when to be there. If a recruiter told you different they lied as most tend to do.