Trumps Photo Op

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Bubbles

Bubbles 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
  2. bstickin1

bstickin1 6 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    So which is it? They send you where they want to or you had some say so?? If you had say so why did you choose to paint or did you not know you wasn't going to like it? Yes I know the air force had a few people that actually fought. Of the 273,000 that was in the country of Vietnam, notice I didn't say fought, only 2,580 died so if a person was there in the AF they had a really small chance of dying. How much chance of dying did you have when you was there? Oh yeah, zero because you wasn't there. But I guess because you shot some small arms you're a war hero. And also a what if fortune teller. What did you do during the war that you're so proud of? Paint and changed tires? How many medals did you get for that? Tell me what's the difference between a draft dodger and a war dodger. Which you and everyone else on here knows you're a war dodger. You're not fooling anyone. I've already said I don't blame anyone for not wanting to take a chance of dying fighting another country's war but if he would have joined as a war dodger then acted like he fought in a war in a country he hasn't ever even stepped foot on then I'd put him right up there with a baby raper.

3. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    Jealous of what? A few thousand dollar a month pension that can be taken away at any moment? Nope. My retirement plan is more ambitious than that.

4. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Nope you have NO choice where you go period. As far as jobs you can sign up in a field but the job you ask for may not be available and they will make that choice for you no questions ask. What is so hard to understand you belong to them. And Nam was a USA war once they got involved. Seems like you know nothing about being in the military. Might want to study up on that. I find it funny some act like everyone in the Army is infantry and that is not even close. All Military bases and I mean all are like a country to themselves. As they say from soup to nuts to run, 90% or more are support. Never have I said I was a war hero that's your words. At least I went in and didn't claim bone spurs to avoid going. Funny you go thru a heck of a physical and never heard anyone mention bone spurs.
    I got a couple ribbons....one was National defense ribbon, Marksman was another.

Draft dodger refuse to go. Not sure what you mean by a War dodger, if they told you to go to a combat zone and you refused maybe. That would end up with you in the brig and a DD discharge. That would be on your record for life.

5. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    10 pages that started about a photo op then turned into a Dusters a war hero legendary air plane painter extrodinar!

That alone should qualify him to mix paint at Walmart.

6. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    FIFY

7. bstickin1

bstickin1 6 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    OK duster, I give, you win. You've taken all the fun out of it and I can't keep on with a clear conscious as I now feel like I'm picking on a mentally challenged 3 year old. I apologize for anything I've said or am saying that might have offended you even though I really don't think you have the mental capacity to be offended. Carry on old wayward one.

Carl, riverboss and EdLongshanks like this.