Trumps impeachment, or so

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 00noturkey, Oct 22, 2019.

1. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
  2. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    You really can't be thinking this pony show is legit! Cross examination? Really?
    It's as one sided as it can get and be it's never going to go anywhere?
    Your stupid libs are just wasting our tax money while playing full blown retard instead of doing they're jobs.

RLWEBB and Carl like this.
  3. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Shameful when citizens believe in false narratives that aid our enemies rather than what they are witnessing with their own eyes and ears.

4. Bubbles

Bubbles Banned

Oct 25, 2016
    Like Trump is in bed with Putin?
    What a slobber-mouthed hypocrite

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
  5. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    If this Shiff show ever makes it's way to the Senate, it is going to hilarious how fast it is going to be shut down.

riverboss, Bubbles and barney like this.
  6. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

You are most probably correct, but the Senate’s failure to convict will mean they are putting party over country in violation of their oath of office.

These witnesses are extremely credible and are all singing the same song ... even the Trump appointees.

7. Bubbles

Bubbles Banned

Oct 25, 2016
  8. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Russia owns Trump....no question about it. Wonder how many loans he is into them for and how much.

grouseguy likes this.
  9. bstickin1

bstickin1 8 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    GG something is keeping you from seeing the crystal clear picture. First, to be able to believe the way you and other dems are seeing it you have to think Trump was afraid Biden would beat him next year. Now put yourself in Trump's shoes, you're doing great for the country and your opponent at times can't remember what city he's in, can't recall peoples names, has admitted to the world a CLEAR quid pro quo without realizing it and countless other things that should make him the least likely candidate to be able to beat Trump. Now tell me, if you're Trump are you scared of Biden or is it possibe your're just investigating into corruption? I don't know about you but if I was Trump I'd be more afraid of Duster's dead cat beating me than Biden. Ask yourself, is Biden a man you would want as president? Is the picture getting any clearer yet?

barney likes this.
  10. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Biden beats Trump by 10+ points in basically every poll, and at this point in time ... which admittedly is subject to change ... Biden is the likely D nominee.

You may not believe any of that, but clearly Trump does. He knows he had to cheat to win in 2016 and that he’ll have to cheat again to win in 2020.

11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    The only campaign that colluded with the Ukrainians to impact the 2016 election was your beloved communist party. Definitely not trump. That’s just a fact you cannot refute.

Ataulbe1, RLWEBB and drakeshooter like this.
  12. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

That is simply not true and just another false narrative projection.

What we’re witnessing right now in real time is that no matter how many times a lie is repeated it is still a lie.