Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Dec 4, 2019.

1. I know, I generally agree with Feedman’s takes but this one “takes” the cake lol.

Lmao what a joke. His posts mostly consist of “you guys are all liars and on the wrong side of history”. He’s made fun of people with disabilities on here and generally just been a shit stirrer with zero facts or substance.

2. glenmorebuckman

glenmorebuckman 6 pointer

Dec 20, 2003
    Caneyville, Ky, USA.
    I seriously believe that if President Trump could find the cure for cancer, the liberal democrats would find fault.

gds, Bubbles, aaronc and 1 other person like this.
  3. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
  4. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Liberals are always nice and cordial in a face to face UNLESS they have you out numbered. Then they develop attitude and start those arrogant and chaotic blowfly attacks where you can't get a word in. I've been there a time or two.

bondhu, gds, aaronc and 4 others like this.
  5. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    "Liberals are always nice and cordial in a face to face UNLESS they have you out numbered."
    This is also true with another group of people, in inner cities, but that is another story. o_O

6. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Yep...big "men" when they have an audience. Mostly pussy when one on one.

7. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Drake
    I know that there has been a lot if arguments an disagreements, name calling an insults. It has come from both sides of the isle.
    I realize that people have probably got their feeling hurt an remember things that have been said in the past.
    People are just gonna believe differently

gds, barney and drakeshooter like this.
  8. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    I might add:
    "Liberals are always nice and cordial in a face to face UNLESS they have you behind a computer screen. :D
    This is also true with another group of people, in inner cities, but that is another story. o_O
    Yep...big "men" when they have an audience. Mostly pussy when one on on

gds, Winchester94, Feedman and 2 others like this.
  9. bstickin1

bstickin1 8 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    It's almost enough to make you think GG is just trolling. I've noticed several times him saying things like at least the majority of people don't support Trump and acting like we're the only ones in the country that does support him. Is he really that stupid or is it just his news source? Hell every Trump rally I'v seen lately, except for unfortunately the one in KY, was standing room only with thousands more outside the building and damn near every democrat rally didn't have enough people to fill an Amish school house. I've made it a point on every Trump rally I've seen to see if CNN and MSNBC was showing it and only one time I seen MSNBC showing one, CNN never. I guess if we was all stupid enough to rely on those anti Trump news sources we'd all be on here repeating the same dumbass things he does.

KYote-Krusher, gds, aaronc and 4 others like this.
  10. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    This is one out of the Marxist playbook. To publicly shun and shame a person, to make them think they're the only who thinks "that way". To make you feel separated from the rest of 'society'. Its a bull sh!t tactic.

gds, Winchester94, Carl and 2 others like this.
  11. I don’t think that’s a tactic from him though, he ain’t that sharp. It’s just a symptom of his narcissism. He really believes what he’s shoveling.

gds, Winchester94, Carl and 2 others like this.
  12. bstickin1

bstickin1 8 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    You would think there would come a time when common sense would kick in and override that bullshit tactic but Lord knows there's shitloads of people even with a whole lot of book sense that doesn't have a lick of common sense.

gds, biged57, Brody and 4 others like this.
  13. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    butler co
    I can’t stop watching this.

Ataulbe1, gds, aaronc and 6 others like this.
  14. gds

gds 8 pointer

Jan 2, 2005
    NORTHERN KY.
  15. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    That is fantastic. What is the real footage from? I need more info.