Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Dec 4, 2019.

1. gds

gds 8 pointer

Jan 2, 2005
    NORTHERN KY.
  2. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

... and that’s why this forum has went to Hell ... I was hoping for some real discussion, but all you have are uninformed replies and grade school memes, which BTW were dishonest when first posted and pathetic when posted repeatedly. Seriously, get some new material or find a new venue that hasn’t endured your childishness.

Come on guys ... is there anybody that wants to discuss why Trump really isn’t guilt as accused without the deflection and justifications of how bad others have behaved, instead of the topic at hand?

3. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    You won’t listen to anyone because your mind is made up. You aren’t looking for any discussion. You don’t care everyone on the impeachment inquiry say they had no proof. NONE !! Did you hear what I said? How are you coming to your conclusion of guilt ? Oh yeah.... your puppet masters told you what to think. They are the ones that had you convinced the Russia probe was a slam dunk.... remember? Do you ever get tired of being made a fool? Apparently not.

4. bstickin1

bstickin1 8 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    GG, how many times have you been scammed? I mean other than this impeachment bs?

barney likes this.
  5. bstickin1

bstickin1 8 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    I'd love to discuss it with you if you'll actually discuss it. First question would be, does your news source/sources allow you to see all of Joe Biden's blunders?

barney likes this.
  6. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

That’s what I’m talking about ... justifications based on the alleged shortcomings of others ... stick to the subject ... WHY is Trump NOT guilty?

I’ll be happy to discuss when you show you can stick to the subject.

7. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    So did anyone watch Life Liberty and Levin tonight? Alan Dershowitz is a liberal but he is a brilliant man as is Mark. They both are academic geniuses on the Constitution. I wish Mr grouseguy would watch with an open mind, and people like him, so that they can see the damage that’s being done. But like I’ve said, they don’t care what’s being done as long as they get their way.

gds, RLWEBB, Wildcat and 1 other person like this.
  8. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    I know one dang thing, GG
    About your signature,
    "If there are dogs in Heaven and they see you coming, they will tuck their tails hit the highway to hell? o_O

gds likes this.
  9. bstickin1

bstickin1 8 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    That's what I'm getting at, what this impeachment bs got started over. And it's not alleged shortcomings it`s fact so I'll assume you haven't got to see his blunders. You can easily see some, no where close to all by doing a search for bidens blunders if you're not afraid of seeing them for yourself. It's more than obvious slow joe is losing it upstairs. Therefore no one in their right mind should want him to be president. Hence, no reason for Trump to be afraid of being beaten by him. That kills that theory. Next during the phone call Trump asked if he could do US a favor and also said WE have had a lot of problems. Would you agree that US and WE to be the United States or does us and we mean I and me? Another theory blown. There's no argument there, us doesn't mean I and we doesn't mean me. Agreed?

barney likes this.
  10. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    The hits just keep on coming....

11. bstickin1

bstickin1 8 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    I'll check back tomorrow and see if you actually want to discuss the matter. I won't use any allegations, only facts as known and possibly some what ifs or name changes but it will all be relevant as to why Trump isn't guilty. I look forward to you actually discussing something for a change if you can handle it.

Carl, gds and Winchester94 like this.
  12. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I’m anxious to read along

Carl and barney like this.
  13. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    All Trump was doing was trying to prove Biden was a typical politician!
    2016 is in the rearview mirror, we all know how that went and that the Dems were upset that they're bought and paid Hillary election got side tracked buy voting Americans!
    If Biden was the Democratic pick to run, and not just a number in a big group of idiots running and was not guilty of the crime in the first place, it would have some substance!
    But we and us doesn't make a case for it.
    Your so blinded by your hate for America and what it stands for it's driving you crazy.

gds likes this.
  14. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    All the democrats are doing is blaming Trump for what THEY THEMSELVES DID!!!

Listen to the House members on the Sunday talk shows and how they talk about the 2016 election being rigged and how Trump will do it again in the 2020 election.

The problem is Obama was in office in 2016, it was HIS responsibility not Trumps. Trump was NOT ever a politician at the time, not a member of any govt agency, just a private citizen. So how could Trump do anything to the 2016 election????

The democrats KNOW they cannot stop Trump in 2020 and impeachment is all they have or that's what they think. Alexander Hamilton warned about Congress doing this very thing. 230 years later and democrats use it to try to save their own necks. This is what it's all been about from day one.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    Carl, gds, Winchester94 and 4 others like this.
  15. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 10 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    If one of them ever starts spilling their guts, I fully expect the DC suicide rate to rocket thru the roof and I would also expect several Republicans to be among the fatalities ...
    Boo Hoo ... :D

00noturkey, Carl, gds and 3 others like this.