Trump supporters cruel and racist.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    "“No, I’m talking to a very specific subset of Trump voters,” Serwer continued. “I think that anybody who has ever been the new kid at a school knows how this works. Everybody gangs up on you. They’re mean to you and they become closer friends and you’re the person on the outside. And it’s basically that dynamic only it’s in national politics. And it’s something that’s embedded in human nature, but until now we haven’t had a politician who revels in exploiting that part of human nature. And I think it’s taking the country to a dark place.”"

Read THAT and now think about THIS.

The "new kid" at the "school" is the non-politician Donald Trump and the school is full of long term politicians. What happened to THAT NEW KID since he started to run for the top office in that "school"????? Trump is the "outsider".

They have described THEMSELVES!!!!

2. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    I heard Trump compared the the guy who will remove a hornet's nest with a broomstick, sure you will get stung and stir the hornets up , but in the end you get rid of the hornets.

3. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 10 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    Not that I would ever condone it :rolleyes: .... but I'm thinking the first person that opens up on one of those Antifa crowds with a highly effective weapon and disintegrates about 50 or them ... has a real shot at getting a National Holiday named after them somewhere down the line. :)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    JR in KY, barney and ojibwa62 like this.
  4. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I support Trump call me what you want I’ve been called a racist all my life , don’t care not changing and don’t care who I offend I’m me and always will be

JR in KY likes this.
  5. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    I didn't vote for Trump mainly because I felt he was a man of low moral character. I voted for Cruz. I will say I have been pleasently suprised and don't think Cruz would have gotten as much done.

riverboss likes this.
  6. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    Gee....if common sense is cruel and racist these days......I guess I'm cruel and racist , then....

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  7. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 10 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    The writer of the article gives himself away when he talks about being ostracized by kids in a new school; I went to 7 (that's SEVEN) different high schools and NEVER had any trouble making friends or being shunned by others. The only kids that happened to were the weirdo's who either thought their poop didn't smell or were so far out in left field, nobody could relate to them.

These people have always been on the outside and are trying their best to make abnormal appear normal. They've always deserved to be picked on, made fun of and repulsed and always will.

Damn 'em ALL ... go play somewhere else!! :)

8. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    And this is exactly the tactics these subversive Marxists and Fascist practice. It's a play straight out of their play book. These maggots accuse you of exactly what they do.

"Specific subset" my rear end. Liar. You mean all who don't submit to your tyranny and servitude...the "deplorables".

Wildcat and drakeshooter like this.