Trump Rally ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by reivertom, Nov 2, 2019.

1. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    I don't even wanna.

2. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    No he isn't a preacher the last preacher we hired was Jimmy Carter and that worked out well didn't it. LoL

Don't get me wrong as I have said many times I like a lot of what he has done , but the man has a serious lack of humility, I think he is learning but not there yet..

many of his supporters are bordering on fanatical. I see several trucks running around Madison county plastered in Trump stickers and flags from bumper to bumper that my friend is the definition of idol worship.

Waiting to see what he does about the recent slaughter of Americans by the cartel in Mexico.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  3. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield

Horrible thing,..unimaginable....but I don't expect him to do anything. Nor do I want him to. Mexico is as corrupt/unsafe/drug infested squalor of a shithole land of sand country as there is on this rock and that's including the camel jockey teams. If you go down there to do whatever,,...you go at your own risk. What caravan of women and kids have any business running around south of the border. You can't fix stupid. The entire world is not your playground,....there are places you shouldn't go.

4. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Well if the President said anything to do with church or God, somebody would of been against that too, it really don’t matter what he does or says ,it’s not right or good enough in some eyes, d-m if you do, d-m if you don’t .

biged57, barney and Wildcat like this.
  5. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    All he can do legally is wait on Mexico's president to talk to him.

I feel for those people but ever though they were United States citizens they were LIVING in Mexico and knew the drug cartels were in that area for years. Look how close the area is to the Arizona border. No wonder some people do not want a wall there, being open it helps keep their drug prices down.

Brody likes this.
  6. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    These Mormons was there going to a wedding. This afternoon Trump talked to Mexico. Offered to send troops down there to help round up the cartel that did this.

7. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I say start killing the illegal ones we catch doing rape , selling drugs etc seems every day or every other ya see something about an illegal breaking the law I say killem and kill the ones trying to come in illegal chit will change if it was Iraq or some other chit hole we would be talking war get a large group of seals and other special ops and letem go play or better yet black the sky with planes and bombs kill two birds with one stone so to speak

TripleGee likes this.
  8. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    Yeah I saw that and knew the reason. Still and insignificant goofy reason for a bunch of clean cut looking folks to be in that mess. Of course that's just my .02. It's hard enough to get me to a wedding here in the bluegrass. It's still a shit for brain decision to go down there ,......religion/social event is irrelevant.

drakeshooter likes this.
  9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Back to the Rally...Wonder why they didn't let the UK and Transylvania student newpaper's reporters in. Seen on facebook where they claim to many press passes give out by the Trump reelection committee already. It was a total of 5 students. 3 UK and 2 Transylvania. Thought it was about Bevin not Trump.
    And as usual Trump tried to turn the entire thing about him not Bevin...With a comment don't do this to ME.

DH13 likes this.
  10. Imagine deciding that your wife along with your children including infant twins traveling alone in Mexico without you was a good idea. Shudder to think it personally.

11. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield

I mean what could possibly happen,...

drakeshooter likes this.