Trump it is

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by slobear, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Xi Bowhunter

Xi Bowhunter 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2002
    Goetz Farm
    The Donald will get a heap of crossover votes. A race between him and Hillary will be tight IMO. But I still think in the end Donald would win over Hillary. Lots of people on the Democrat side don't like her, and are pulling for Sanders. I think a lot of those voters will stay home rather than vote for Hillary. Just my opinion though.

2. riverview

riverview 8 pointer

It's quite possible the Republican powers that be might think they will have an easier time working with Hillary than they will with Trump. It's going to be a sad choice to vote for either one.

3. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    You would be surprised at the union support Trump has...

4. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

5. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    I think we heard all this nay-say back in June. I have no doubt that Trump will send her packing back to NY. Trump may have some baggage, yet none is political, the she dog...well things will not go so well for her record. Bernie s young vote will stand down, while Trump will kill her in the cross-over vote and pack the polls come crunch day. I won't say this will be easy, but if the Red team gets their act together soon, it will make things a bit easier. I think the underlying boost will be their choice for cabinet positions.

6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Think that's bad. Check out the Democrat party and the back room deals they made over the years at the DNC. A LOT of good young up coming politicians lost everything because of those deals. Hell look at Woodrow Wilson. He won on the 46th ballot, its still a record today.

7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I don't see the D party in self destruct like it seems the R party is on the verge of. I figure however it goes there will be a lot of yall with nasal clips standing in the voting line on election day.

8. bigpuddin43

bigpuddin43 12 pointer

Feb 21, 2007
    bucktown
    The Democratic Party isn't in self destruct because the vast majority of the voters just vote for who they are told to. A serial liar and an old guy who has never had a job before that is just handing out freebies. Not to mention neither will attack the other even when it's so easy to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville

It's going to take nasal pins, clothes pins, some Vicks vapor rub and a long hot shower to get the Trump stink off. He is smarter than I thought though. He is ditching on the next debate after he realized he is a complete imbecile when it comes to policy. Best to just sit on that lead and hope his voters continue to look over the fact he is nothing more than an ignorant reality tv host. God help us.

10. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Trump will mop the floor with klinton if she isn't in prison

[video=youtube;unkJ5Zq-GeU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkJ5Zq-GeU[/video]

11. richief

richief 10 pointer

Jun 20, 2012
    down a holler SE KY
    Trump take Hillary to task? With what? One liners? Trump vs Hillary and it's eight years of worse than B.O.
    Remember in November, you heard it here.
    Anyway Trump or Hillary wins, we are screwed, very little difference between them, except Donald is not as anti gun (nowadays), but economy, foreign affairs, regulation, etc., we are screwed.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  12. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Trump in a landslide. If Trump can't, Cruz dang sure can't. Heck he can't even beat Trump. If Trump has the most delegates and he gets railroaded by the gop, the republican party is finished.

13. richief

richief 10 pointer

Jun 20, 2012
    down a holler SE KY
    Trump or Hillary, we are finished.

14. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Sen Jeff Sessions is supporting Trump. Building the UUUGGGEEE, FANTASTIC wall is going to be GREAT for this economy. Even Cruz is claiming he will build a lesser version of it, along with eliminating the irs (yeah right!!!).

15. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Better start packing or digging......Your choice.