Trump is done.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
I see a few men but mostly women say Trumps mouth is what they don't like about him. I see most men say its what they love about him. No sugar coating and not political correctness. He's like the guys you work next to every day. Being crude is how the real world is. Most politicians are well versed and polished on working a crowd. It works on many because they will vote for a slick speech over doing what's right.

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
Fast forward a couple of years, Trump starts doing rally's again. How large do you think the crowds will be? I believe they will be larger than they have been in the past. No one will care what he said about Colin Powell. People will be fed up with this Biden shit show. They want Trump's policies back.

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
Bullshit. It will be yesterday’s news in a few days, same as every Biden/Kumswalla negative headline.
I agree Trump should have not said what he said , the dead can not defend themselves and he should have kept quiet .
Mud will sling come election time and the Democrats will sling lots of mud with his statements. They won't forget and will make up more lies to go along with it.

Right now we could have a dog as president and do a better job than what we have now. All agree Biden HAS TO GO!
I look for Pence to try a run at the presidency and no I doubt he would win.

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky
I wouldn't take seriously what Trump says in a negative tone about anyone. He has done it before many times and people know he does this on occasion. At least he got our Country on the right track, until Biden and the Democrats cheated their way in to power.

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky
I would not vote for Pence for dog catcher. The only way I’d vote for him if he were the nominee which he has zero chance of.
I know what you mean drakeshooter, I believe Pence was threaten by the Radical Left, as he could have tied up the 2020 election which would have thrown it to the Supreme Court. Don't forget the Supreme Court Justices, who he got appointed, also stabbed President Trump in the back, maybe they also were threatened by the left.

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
Colin Powell said it and admitted it himself that he made a BIG mistake with the whole WMD thing. He accepted it as a man and lived with it to his death. It was a fuck up and he owned it. Its history now until someone rewrites that chapter.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Those votes don’t exist.
You can't be that naive. There are millions of Biden voters with buyer's remorse. Of those millions, at least half are Never Trumpers..... As several of you have stated, Trump's stupid comments won't phase his base, including me.... But those stupid comments will prevent him from winning the presidency. Elections are decided in the middle, and Trump has alienated most of that demographic.

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
Pence doesn't have a prayer. He does not fit the profile.

That is true but he may think he has a chance and who do you think the Democrats would want to win the Republican side , Pence or Trump?
They would want Pence because he would loose the election and put Democrats back in power.

You can't be that naive. There are millions of Biden voters with buyer's remorse. Of those millions, at least half are Never Trumpers..... As several of you have stated, Trump's stupid comments won't phase his base, including me.... But those stupid comments will prevent him from winning the presidency. Elections are decided in the middle, and Trump has alienated most of that demographic.

I agree 100% with this. My point is this comment will have no effect whatsoever on 2024 or whether or not he wins the nomination. His big mouth isn’t new and this latest comment is not that big of a deal in the grand scheme, insignificant in fact. Doesn’t matter anyway, Dems own both chambers and the WH and thus the FBI and Justice Dept by default. They can cheat with impunity now and there’s nobody to stop it.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
That is true but he may think he has a chance and who do you think the Democrats would want to win the Republican side , Pence or Trump?
They would want Pence because he would loose the election and put Democrats back in power.
Probably true. Here's the problem. I was soooo happy Biden won the democratic side. I was positive he did not have a snowballs chance in hell.....and here we are.:(

Latest posts