Trump is done.

Trapper Delk

12 pointer
Feb 10, 2020
Central Kentucky.
I said get outta the circle (that means this site) ask people you never see, maybe when you are getting gas.
I don't think that people are going to care as much in 3 years at this rate you'll be learning a new language by 2024 and driving a electric car and asking permission to buy a beer with your new Emoney card.
I got one question not being a smartass ,just a question. Why does it bother you what Trump says ?

bstickin1

8 pointer
Jul 1, 2005
Rocky Hill, Kentucky
And if you were running for office and the crowd heard you it would be over. We are talking politics.
Have you fell and hit your head really hard sometime lately? Exploring your feminine side? The sauce finally pickled your brain? GG kidnapped you and took over your account??? Like Drake said, this won`t amount to a hill of beans to Trump`s base. Get you a BIG poster of Trump, look at it and start yelling WE LOVE YOU!!!! Maybe it will bring you back. You must go through a bunch of tissues anytime anyone says anything bad about hitler... I mean, he had to be someone`s neighbor.

....What in the hell does this have to do with Biden? Take off the blinders. It amazes me that pointing out a dumbass move by Trump equates to being a Biden supporter. It's just idiotic. Don't be a sheep with your head up the front sheep's ass.

1. What it has to do with Biden is you said Trump is done and logic dictates not if he’s facing the moron we’ve all watched wreck everything he touches the last 10 months.

2. Pointing out a dumbass move DOESN’T make you a Biden supporter, quite the contrary if you’ve had a pulse the last 10 months. I mean, in reality you’re the one saying that because of one kind of uncouth comment people “moderates” won’t vote for Trump so by default they’d be “Biden supporters” at least with their votes.

I’m just saying you’re making way too big of a deal of this. Sure it’s uncouth but it won’t matter in 2024 lol, ancient news.

Trapper Delk

12 pointer
Feb 10, 2020
Central Kentucky.
1. What it has to do with Biden is you said Trump is done and logic dictates not if he’s facing the moron we’ve all watched wreck everything he touches the last 10 months.

2. Pointing out a dumbass move DOESN’T make you a Biden supporter, quite the contrary if you’ve had a pulse the last 10 months. I mean, in reality you’re the one saying that because of one kind of uncouth comment people “moderates” won’t vote for Trump so by default they’d be “Biden supporters” at least with their votes.

I’m just saying you’re making way too big of a deal of this. Sure it’s uncouth but it won’t matter in 2024 lol, ancient news.
Thanks I didn't know how to say that without hurting anyone's feelings,. :rolleyes:.

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
At least 2/3 of the registered voters will vote Trump, probably more, and his mouth makes no difference. There's WAY more of us than most will ever fathom. Dividing us into roughly half and half is another lie being perpetuated by MSM.

Latest posts