Trump is done.

bassvax

8 pointer
Jul 25, 2007
WKY
So now I see why Janet/whatever his screen name is today is so up in arms and name calling etc. He is doing exactly what the left want - goading conservatives in attempt to incite violence or threats!

These guys must be on a text list with instructions daily.

Just like the media with the exact same wording for their reporting today of extreme reactions by conservatives to the raid on Trump!

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
So now I see why Janet/whatever his screen name is today is so up in arms and name calling etc. He is doing exactly what the left want - goading conservatives in attempt to incite violence or threats!

These guys must be on a text list with instructions daily.

Just like the media with the exact same wording for their reporting today of extreme reactions by conservatives to the raid on Trump!
You would think they would understand that gaslighting is actually a mental illness.

Today all but removes any doubt that the raid was a political hit job. They lied to a sympathetic judge AGAIN in an effort to remove opposition. When President Trump is elected for the third time he better bring a grudge!!

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
You would think they would understand that gaslighting is actually a mental illness.

Today all but removes any doubt that the raid was a political hit job. They lied to a sympathetic judge AGAIN in an effort to remove opposition. When President Trump is elected for the third time he better bring a grudge!!
I am not trying to incite violence just trying to tell the truth and that's where all of you people have a problem. Trump and his lawyers lied about giving all the documents that the federal government ask far and and so he got searched at his house and 12 boxes were found

riverboss

12 pointer
Jan 26, 2009
northern ky
12 boxes of donuts maybe but I'm sure they will make something up.
They have been trying for yrs to set him up all while Hunter Bidens lap top and his father's illegal activities can't even get a snife from the law dogs!
Hillary washed computer should of ended her freedom but again nothing was done.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
The FBI gave him a list of what they took and he knows what they were looking for why won't he release it to the public
The COURT has to unseal it. When the FBI got the warrant they told the Judge to seal it so it will take a court to unseal it. I wish you would LEARN something, anything, about how the US govt works. So far you are batting .00000.

They gave him a list LATER, Trump was in New York that night. That's why they PLANED it so he would not be home.

"Not only will I not oppose the release of documents related to the un-American, unwarranted, and unnecessary raid and break-in of my home in Palm Beach, Florida, Mar-a-Lago," Trump said in one post.

"I am going a step further by ENCOURAGING the immediate release of those documents, even though they have been drawn up by radical left Democrats and possible future political opponents, who have a strong and powerful vested interest in attacking me, much as they have done for the last 6 years."

Last edited:

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
I am not trying to incite violence just trying to tell the truth and that's where all of you people have a problem. Trump and his lawyers lied about giving all the documents that the federal government ask far and and so he got searched at his house and 12 boxes were found
Those 15 boxes were sent to DC in June and sent BACK to Trump later.

Last edited: