Trump is done.

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky

BREAKING: Trump tells young patriots 'we have to reclaim America' in epic speech​

I'll take Trump telling the Truth in a less than diplomatic manner each and every time over some soft soaping, smooth talking, self serving, lying politician who cares NOTHING about this Country and whose only real interest is lining his pockets and those of his cronies.

MAGA!! MF's! 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
I'll take Trump telling the Truth in a less than diplomatic manner each and every time over some soft soaping, smooth talking, self serving, lying politician who cares NOTHING about this Country and whose only real interest is lining his pockets and those of his cronies.

MAGA!! MF's! 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲
It sounds like you're talking about Donald Trump

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
Some people have zero anything when it comes to neurons and synapses.

Yes ... but we have to understand that with so many growing up not having the slightest idea who their fathers are and watching their mothers turn tricks in the back of the trailer to get her drug money instead of feeding them .... they're almost bound to grow up to be liberals and/or Democrats because their minds never developed due to lack of nutrition and they're sooo easily led.

It's quite obvious with several of the posters right here on this forum. 😘

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Yes ... but we have to understand that with so many growing up not having the slightest idea who their fathers are and watching their mothers turn tricks in the back of the trailer to get her drug money instead of feeding them .... they're almost bound to grow up to be liberals and/or Democrats because their minds never developed due to lack of nutrition and they're sooo easily led.

It's quite obvious with several of the posters right here on this forum. 😘
No they're bound to grow up to be more bubba's following the beer drinking crowd that don't have a 9th grade education more of a cult follower like you and your buddies. Most the time they don't even vote they just complain and be all for me somebody wants to hurt me I'm afraid of them

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky

Have you ever noticed that when online trolls accuse someone of being "uneducated" and themselves intellectually superior to the Redneck Herd, they do so using ghetto language with no commas in their sentence construction? Things that a Freshman in high school would know were wrong?

Makes one wonder if they really are living in their mom's basement, because they're too screwed up to go out into the world and actually accomplish anything; other than attend a liberal circle jerk.

They really are pitiful specimens.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Have you ever noticed that when online trolls accuse someone of being "uneducated" and themselves intellectually superior to the Redneck Herd, they do so using ghetto language with no commas in their sentence construction? Things that a Freshman in high school would know were wrong?

Makes one wonder if they really are living in their mom's basement, because they're too screwed up to go out into the world and actually accomplish anything; other than attend a liberal circle jerk.

They really are pitiful specimens.
For Jeanette to call anyone ignorant is absolutely hysterical. The poor guy/girl/circus freak has no clue.