Trump is done.

bassvax

8 pointer
Jul 25, 2007
WKY
I stand by my statement.

We need Trump back in office - he is the ONLY one that has the gnads and inside info (proven daily btw) to get done what needs to be done ASAP to get us moving in the right direction.
Desantis is a great choice and Cruz could be (although he has waffled too much the last few years).

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
I stand by my statement.

We need Trump back in office - he is the ONLY one that has the gnads and inside info (proven daily btw) to get done what needs to be done ASAP to get us moving in the right direction.
Desantis is a great choice and Cruz could be (although he has waffled too much the last few years).
I agree Trump will do things and say things that a politician won't. And that's a good thing. Other leaders around the world knew he wasn't blowing smoke and was not able to be bought off.

Last edited:

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
I stand by my statement.

I'd love to know what "inside info" you think Trump has that others can't get.
And DeSantis' nads have been proven.

To say Trump didn’t blow smoke is funny WW, he was always going to do this or that and most of it never amounted to anything but talk.

You can like any post you want to retard but know this, I’d vote for Trump over any Communist the left runs. Me wanting DeSantis to run over Trump has more to do with the cheating, election stealing crybabies on the left than President Trump.

pead

6 pointer
Jul 17, 2015
Ohio
I stand by my statement.

I couldn’t agree more. The other’s may become more popular but nobody comes close to making meaningful change for guys like me like Trump. All the bad guys are terrified of him for good reason, he makes very big things happen. I’d love to see him back in there with a vendetta to really go after the enemy.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
I couldn’t agree more. The other’s may become more popular but nobody comes close to making meaningful change for guys like me like Trump. All the bad guys are terrified of him for good reason, he makes very big things happen. I’d love to see him back in there with a vendetta to really go after the enemy.
Everyone was not terrified of him. In fact many leaders made fun of him and he didn't even realize it.
It's like he's died and everyone is only remembering the good parts.

bassvax

8 pointer
Jul 25, 2007
WKY
I'd love to know what "inside info" you think Trump has that others can't get.
And DeSantis' nads have been proven.
Apparently quite a bit, he knew what was going on in the swamp and name it. Virtually everything that man said that had happened and is happening, he was/is dead on about it occurring.
He got jabbed for wanting to lock down flights from Xhina
He wanted Tik Tok pulled as he said it was tool for the Xhinese
There is a ton more ....

Dude has those swamp critters mortified of his return.

Look how they are dragging out the 6 JAN fiasco in attempts to tie it to him so he can't run.

Their "belittling" of him is a defensive mechanism response as they are embarrassed at what he knows.
Trump, unlike nearly all other politicians, went after the source of problems directly where others would ignore or beat around the bush to avoid negative politics.

In a sense he was Quixotic about his approach but you would likely call that naivete.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
Apparently quite a bit, he knew what was going on in the swamp and name it. Virtually everything that man said that had happened and is happening, he was/is dead on about it occurring.
He got jabbed for wanting to lock down flights from Xhina
He wanted Tik Tok pulled as he said it was tool for the Xhinese
There is a ton more ....

Dude has those swamp critters mortified of his return.

Look how they are dragging out the 6 JAN fiasco in attempts to tie it to him so he can't run.

Their "belittling" of him is a defensive mechanism response as they are embarrassed at what he knows.
Trump, unlike nearly all other politicians, went after the source of problems directly where others would ignore or beat around the bush to avoid negative politics.

In a sense he was Quixotic about his approach but you would likely call that naivete.
I think you are giving him way too much credit.