Trump is done.

Buzzy

8 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
Typical response I’d expect from you, not surprised one iota. You might as well wear your pants halfway down your ass, fire up a blunt and go loot a Foot Locker.
See I was comparing two overreactions. It happens on both sides. Nothing new under the sun.

I am a Dave Chappell fan, always will be.

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
Im sure Dave is labeled as an uncle Tom big time. His bits and stand up are littered with black jokes and him ragging on them. All funny as hell, but you know how you'll smoke a big turd in hell for anything disparaging to blacks nowadays....
HE made fun of the Transgender or something. I don't know what got him in trouble

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
With some of the shit you`ve been coming off with lately yours don't appear to even be in the socket. I'm sure quite few others on here would agree.
Only the slow/ignorant ones. Some of you jump to conclusions when you are made to think. Every republican isn't a sheep waiting for someone to tell them what to say. Some are able to form an opinion without watching Fox news.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
We are staring down the end of the got damn Republic as we’ve known it and we have people arguing the rest of us are sheep because we don’t GAF if Trump called a spade a spade. THAT is why we are circling the proverbial drain, not the lefties but our own morons. Dumb AF SMH.
Drake,
It's because people on here will vote republican regardless. I'm one of them. The problem is he has to convince the middle voters.
Biden has done such a shitty job that they are ready to jump ship then Trump says something dumbass. That's the whole point of this. He's got to get over himself and appeal to the middle or we are in trouble.

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
Drake,
It's because people on here will vote republican regardless. I'm one of them. The problem is he has to convince the middle voters.
Biden has done such a shitty job that they are ready to jump ship then Trump says something dumbass. That's the whole point of this. He's got to get over himself and appeal to the middle or we are in trouble.
I agree. Although I feel we were robbed, why take the chance of alienating on-the-fence voters? We need all we can get.

I think Trump is a narcissistic pompous ass. But by hell he cannot be bought and he does what he feels right for our country. I can sweep every damn thing he has ever done under the rug for this reason alone.

Trump is probable going to say several more stupid ass comments before the 2024 election. Biden policies are a lot worse than Trump saying something stupid. Hopefully people will see what Biden has done with his policies are hurting this country.

THIS. I’m trying to say this lol, hope it is comprehended better now that you’ve clarified it than what I’ve typed, ugh. So frustrating.

Latest posts