Trump is done.

bstickin1

8 pointer
Jul 1, 2005
Rocky Hill, Kentucky
On another note my son texted me yesterday the entire bleachers were chanting "Let's go Brandon!" at the Catholic high school volleyball game.

Awesome
My son told me pretty much no one in his platoon likes slow joe. Of course when the dumb SOB called soldiers stupid bastards for not clapping for something obviously not worth clapping for then lying his ass off trying to say he was just joking, it`s a wonder anyone in the military would like him. In my eyes that`s a million times worse than everything Trump has said about anyone. Throw in you aint black if you don`t vote for me and he`s got Trump beat by farrrrr. Any soldier or black person would have to have less than zero self respect to vote for him.

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
My son told me pretty much no one in his platoon likes slow joe. Of course when the dumb SOB called soldiers stupid bastards for not clapping for something obviously not worth clapping for then lying his ass off trying to say he was just joking, it`s a wonder anyone in the military would like him. In my eyes that`s a million times worse than everything Trump has said about anyone. Throw in you aint black if you don`t vote for me and he`s got Trump beat by farrrrr. Any soldier or black person would have to have less than zero self respect to vote for him.
I’d venture to say most Biden voters like self-respect. My black female friends that voted for Biden were voting for Kamala Harris, And assumed she would become president halfway through his term. They simply feel it’s time for a black female to be president

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
I’d venture to say most Biden voters like self-respect. My black female friends that voted for Biden were voting for Kamala Harris, And assumed she would become president halfway through his term. They simply feel it’s time for a black female to be president

Wouldn't surprise me one little bit, if she does become president before the end of this term. It would be a total catastrophe. Haven't caught up on the thread but did walk past the tele learning that President Biden may be going to Virginia, in order to try and rally Democrat voters in the governor's race. He claimed to not have time to visit the border but may make time to go to Virginia, which also fails to surprise me. Former President Trump will be President Biden's current age, at time of any potential inauguration come next term. I believe such to be too old for such a beyond stressful and seriously important position as the Office of the President.

Cruz/DeSantis

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
Good Grief!! How did the people of this country get to the point that when someone speaks their mind, they're instantly shunned by millions of pussified cry babies??

I'll take Donald Trump's occasional "less than diplomatic" outbursts a thousand times over ANY statement by the phony politicians and their media shepherds.

The only way this county is going to get turned around is by ignoring the "PC" BS and start listening to those who don't kowtow to every single fringe group or individual who claims to be "offended".

We can't go on pretending that a queer isn't a queer or that a low life black gang member is not an "N" word (which is in common use everywhere, as we all know) or that there aren't Muslims in the halls of congress that want to this country destroyed as well as the financially powerful Chinese whose goal is our overthrow.

Come on people .... our only chance is to listen to those who speak the truth (at least as they see it) and don't give a damn who likes it. We'd better start paying attention ... NOW!!

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
Spot on!!!

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
Good Grief!! How did the people of this country get to the point that when someone speaks their mind, they're instantly shunned by millions of pussified cry babies??

I'll take Donald Trump's occasional "less than diplomatic" outbursts a thousand times over ANY statement by the phony politicians and their media shepherds.

The only way this county is going to get turned around is by ignoring the "PC" BS and start listening to those who don't kowtow to every single fringe group or individual who claims to be "offended".

We can't go on pretending that a queer isn't a queer or that a low life black gang member is not an "N" word (which is in common use everywhere, as we all know) or that there aren't Muslims in the halls of congress that want to this country destroyed as well as the financially powerful Chinese whose goal is our overthrow.

Come on people .... our only chance is to listen to those who speak the truth (at least as they see it) and don't give a damn who likes it. We'd better start paying attention ... NOW!!

I agree

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
Trump has pissed some voter off and lost some voters. 120+ is just a example of some he has ticked off
But I believe there is more voters pissed off at Biden and his stupidity and will vote against him no matter who runs for president. Voters will be mad because of high food and gas prices . Biden is loosing more and more support and voters every day.

Agreed Bonner.

56D667F5-72F7-4EB2-8CA1-E79766A66FA2.png

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Trump has pissed some voter off and lost some voters. 120+ is just a example of some he has ticked off
But I believe there is more voters pissed off at Biden and his stupidity and will vote against him no matter who runs for president. Voters will be mad because of high food and gas prices . Biden is loosing more and more support and voters every day.
He hasn't ticked me off. I'm saying he's ticking off the voters he needs to swing.

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
We need that shot heard across the world , we need the power back , we need to cancel the cancel culture , we are the back bone of the country WE and only We the people can get it back we need a total reset from top to bottom , and that’s not gonna happen , people need to be woke up , slapped back into reality , the crooks have to go period

Latest posts