Trump is done.

4ED5CEBD-6C03-4E04-AFF9-2B18956F437C.jpeg

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
The projections are for Kennedy. I dislike Catholics and the Catholic church because the Catholic church is the #1 supporter of illegal boarder scum. The Catholics use them as community roofing / lawn slaves. Little more then another slave trade or human traffic trade. There is 100% no need nor reason to continue any form of immigration into the USA. Especially Chinese, Mexicans, Muslims / AKA Sand Jews, and other forms of undereducated non white non Americans who have no identity other then what the " Club Of Rome " tells them to do.
Americans were so locked in and will continue to heart string support illegals crossing the boarder basically untouched to receive $$$$$$$$$ from the coffers of the Catholic and Christian churches supporting this " Love " it all attitude. Yes that will make those people and their families money while they subvert your family and any employment you work in. Sorry but I've seen it first hand. You can't get other Christians and a single page of truth. They all see the churches and 501C3 as the same entity and wont bother to read religious texts from other nations or religions. No amount of work or community effort is going to win the hearts and minds of the American people when the majority have been alienated, put down, jailed, and treated like general scum from government and in many cases local problems related to stalking and community watch.
Do you like anyone?

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
I was thinking that very same thing when the news broke today. He's a POS, I'm glad the turtle grew some balls for 30 seconds of his political career and told him to pound sand. Not one thing impartial about him, and I believe he'd wipe his ass with the constitution with that same stupid smirk on his face

They must have so much dirt on Mitch that they could bury him and half of Louisville under a mountain of it. All of this crap going on and hardly a peep out of him.

He has to be bought, sold, payed for and castrated but that's just an opinion and I can't prove it and even if I could .... who besides Donald J. Trump would do ANYTHING about it. Even he would never be able to get Mitch in front of a firing squad where he and the majority of "our" legislators belong.

aaronc

12 pointer
Jul 21, 2009
At the workbench, Kentucky
They must have so much dirt on Mitch that they could bury him and half of Louisville under a mountain of it. All of this crap going on and hardly a peep out of him.

He has to be bought, sold, payed for and castrated but that's just an opinion and I can't prove it and even if I could .... who besides Donald J. Trump would do ANYTHING about it. Even he would never be able to get Mitch in front of a firing squad where he and the majority of "our" legislators belong.

Mitch is a full blown ring leader in the NWO and then some....I'd say there is nothing he doesn't know.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
Trump at this point and time has his fingers and toes crossed , I hope and pray he or someone with his same ideas policies will win , but at the rate they r proving the wrong doings of the opposite side and nothing is happening makes me think we r done with out the people taking action to help change things I just don’t see it happening with out our demanding it and pitching in the true Americans want change and our country back , we aren’t gonna get it if we don’t help IMO

Regulator623

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2006
Eastern Kentucky
Read a good story about Trump's latest legal trouble, legal precedent has already been set in a lawsuit dating back to Clinton's term. The court ruled that a president can basically take anything he wants when he leaves office so long as archives knows about it.

Latest posts