TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN SPY!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gforcetrivers, Jan 14, 2019.

1. You’re ALL wrong and I’m of course right lol. Good for you 0’fer! I have to question though the mentality of somebody who keeps coming back day after day after day posting the same shit. “You’re all wrong and all scared of taco eating, wetback beaners!” and “Trump is a paid Russian traitor who will be impeached or indicted or will quit any day now!” We get it dummy, for the 5000th time. .

2. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Yep. Cliches and platitudes, then retreat. Nothing of substance and nothing of fact. The onset of full blown trump derangement syndrome is taking its toll on our buddy GG. Get well soon comrade.

Gforcetrivers and drakeshooter like this.
  3. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

:):):) It’s been a long day and I’m just getting to unwind and you guys have helped me with a good chuckle :p:p:p

Not even Trump loving, misguided Bible thumping, halfwits could ruin this very satisfying, albeit frustrating and diffult at times, day. So I’ll sit in this room savoring a well earned bourbon while I enjoy myself and take pride in a job well done.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  4. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I truly like your use of the term “halfwit.” Nicely played. You using the term is highly ironic, but I appreciate it nonetheless

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    Gforcetrivers likes this.
  5. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    By the way....this is not bourbon comrade upload_2019-1-17_0-20-18.jpeg

drakeshooter likes this.
  6. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Sorry Ed, but your feeble attempts at ridicule won’t affect my good mood tonight ... and if you only knew the reason for my euphoria you would be soooo pissed.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  7. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Hahahahaha. I’m seriously laughing. I like it.

8. I’m guessing he ran into a teen tranny in the restroom at the Revolutionary Communist Youth League rally.

gung, barney and riverboss like this.
  9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Please tell us when you have been right since June 16, 2015???

riverboss likes this.
  10. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    [​IMG]

11. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    He did say while he enjoyed himself!
    I guess he read the post Start screwing Boys! And took it the wrong way, must be role playing he's a priest.

drakeshooter likes this.
  12. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Yall are SO wrong and I will just leave it at that.... :D:D:D

13. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    I will tell you that as a former Mormon I get defensive when someone takes a swing at the religion.Even though I have not practiced any organized religion for twenty years when people attack it i feel compelled to set the record straight. I say this because Obama was raised Muslim and converted to christianity late in life. I understand why he has protected and favored Muslims politicly.

barney likes this.
  14. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Obama is an atheist who appreciates the politics of liberation theology and Islam. They provide a means to an end...totalitarian communism.

drakeshooter, barney and riverboss like this.
  15. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

You will not find me taking a intentional swing at anyone's religion, to each his own. But I do tend to ask questions not meaning to be disrespectful but to further my knowledge of different religions. As the Mormon's go I find some to me strange things as the same with the Baptist religions which most of those here are part of. One reason I don't care for organized religion and the mega churches, and even some small ones I have seen in action over the years. As I have said before I would rather give money to a street corner preacher than any of the more well known preachers or churches.

bigbonner, barney and grouseguy like this.