Trump gives order to ice

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PUBLIC RAT, Jun 18, 2019.

1. You’re still a dickhead.

2. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    maybe I started the poop throwing did not mean too..

I am just very frustrated with Trump, in the last month he has flipped several times and this is NOT why he got elected. He was going to drain the swamp not go swimming in it.. I do agree with not bombing Iran [yet]

As Ronald Reagan said and I have posted this before. "Government is not the solution to your problems, it is the problem"

I guess to think any politician is going to keep his word is asking far too much, even Reagan screwed up a few things.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  3. Nah you didn’t start anything, it’s just the resident dickhead thinking he can caps lock and lecture me like he does others and I punched him in his nose for it. Other folks sit by and let it go but as the Nazareth line goes, now you’re messing with a sob.

4. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    CAPS LOCK IS THIS.

STRESSIG words is this.

It's all on the internet.

Name calling is low IQ because that's all one has. Same as not keeping ones' words posted like leaving for a while.

Talk about flip flopping.

5. You’re still a dickhead, dickhead.

Meatstick likes this.
  6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    It's funny as hell. One complains about Trump and name calling but is also the champion of name calling on here.

One complains of Trump flip flopping but does that very thing on here.

One says Paul was not a Never Trumper but Paul did run against him and attacked him and VOTED against things Trump supported.

Man, it just keeps going on and on.

7. You’re still a dickhead who is furious he can’t control the narrative here. Lololololol it’s funny as hell. Have fun being mad all day dickhead.

8. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 10 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    Without taking ANY sides in this little love-fest I Googled "Dickhead" and came up with THIS:

Which I'm posting for amusement purposes ONLY!

I did just sent it to two people I know who richly deserve it. :D

Feedman, drakeshooter and ojibwa62 like this.
  9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Not mad at all. Like I said I'm laughing at you.

You don't ever realize it but I am controlling you. All I have to do is get you to keep up the name calling and you do it. LOL!!!! It's so easy.

10. You’re like a 10 year old petulant child, albeit a short bus riding one, who has to have the last word and always be right. Ok then kid, you can have the last word and think you’re right but I’ll always punch you square in the nose if you F with me. Dickhead.

11. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

But that's you that are doing this not me, it's you that keeps trying to have the last word. Like I said, you are easy to control. And your last word will always be a name calling because that's all you have.

You are the 10 year old, all they do is name call each other, I have yet to call you a name.

F with you??? All I did was ask 2 questions. But it's not F with Trump by questioning him right?????

12. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Going to go clean my yard as well as others. Got to get the chainsaw out See you guys later.

13. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    LOL. Y’all have fun , it’s just a forum nothing more

14. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    [​IMG]

15. That #1 for me then stirring up the establishment sons of ill tempered women in DC right behind it lol.

riverboss and barney like this.