Trump gives order to ice

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PUBLIC RAT, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Never Trumpers are NOT closet liberals. Never Trumpers ARE conservatives and libertarians. They are way more part of the Political Establishment who hates it that their establishment was screwed up with the election of the outsider, Trump. Rand Paul has been a Never Trumper since Trump decide to run. Remember that "EARLY" Kentucky Primary???? It was Paul's idea in hopes to get enough votes to keep running against Trump or to drop out. He SAYS he does support Trump but I asked him why his VOTING record shows other wise, he would not answer.

2. Good God Rand F Paul isn’t a got danged “never trumper” he’s a constitutionalist and to say otherwise is batshit stupid. Good grief you’re crazy and off your meds bro.

PS I hate know it all sobs like you and why I give you grief regularly.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
    EdLongshanks and ojibwa62 like this.
  3. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

Funny you never do give me any grief. If you can find the posts you made against me "regularly" please point them out.

To most people regularly means several months not a couple days.

And YES Paul is a Never Trumper, look at his voting record. He's playing for votes just like everybody else.

Whos' blindly supporting a member in Congress?????

As for know it all snobs, go read YOUR OWN POSTS. YOU are the KING of the know it alls.

4. Dickheads like Wildcat and his incessant lecturing to everybody he disagrees with along with his constant bickering with Dudster (their combined IQs wouldn’t equal triple digits) has ruined the experience of this site for me and it’s been that way for awhile now. Think I’ll check out of the politics scene here awhile.

carnivore and ojibwa62 like this.
  5. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Well don't let the door hit you regularly as you come and go.

Once ANYBODY disagrees with YOU then you start the name calling right off the bat. Go though this tread. FIRST thing YOU did was name calling because we disagreed over Trump. All anybody has to do is read this tread.

6. All your old deaf ass is gonna do is talk shit hid behind that monitor. And before you start the making fun of disabled people bit I don’t give a shit about you one bit.

7. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I posted,

"Where did anybody ON HERE QUESTION Trump???? They ATTACKED him calling him names and attacking his judgment. That is not questioning.

Then why are YOU following the Never Trumpers and radical Democrats ALL the time???"

NEVER called you anything but ASKED TWO questions and right off the bat YOU used the "F" word against me.

Just like I have been saying, it 's nothing but name calling.

8. F off dickhead. You don’t run me or this board.

9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

No I do not, YOU do. With all the name calling.

10. If the hat fits wear it dickhead.

11. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    LOL!!!

YOU are the name caller, that's all you have.

drakeshooter likes this.
  12. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I guess you NEVER met anything you said. You cannot keep from the name calling. It does not bother me, it shows everybody else your IQ.

All of this because I QUESTIONED you asking 2 questions when YOU say you was questioning Trump but it never sounded liked you was questioning him at all.

13. You don’t boss me dickhead, I do what I want.

14. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I was not trying to boss anybody. I simply ASK 2 questions. That's all.

YOU are the one making a show of himself and I'm setting here laughing how easy it is to get you to call names.

I remember people on here posting about Trump and his name calling, funny but he can't hold a candle to you. Oh wait, I remember who made most of those posts.