Trump, Coronavirus, Media????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Campfire, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    We should cut off ALL ties to China. No imports, no exports. Stop all trade from these Chicom sonsabitches. No one from here goes to China and no one from China comes here. Get our manufacturing jobs back. Let China starve. Let the bastards be a 3rd world shithole country, Let them eat thier nukes. :mad::mad:

Brody, carnivore, Feedman and 3 others like this.
  2. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Never going to happen Carl ,to many high up politicians in bed with China and the rest of the foreign countries

3. Campfire

Campfire 6 pointer

Oct 24, 2019
    Camp
    Trump saying wants to get American back to work by Easter, April 12th. I think good thing to have a target date and if congress can get this third bill passed maybe we can stop economic Armageddon. Small businesses are getting crushed and owners having to watch things hour to hour and day to day to make major decisions effecting lots of people. The sand is running out of the hour glass. Damn Dems trying to use a crisis to add a bunch of non Coronavirus stuff into a relief bill burns me up. Again I was raised a Dem but I’m done with them forever. Born a Dem Die a Rep.

4. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    For example, just turned over to msnbc. They are reporting that the rats want to put fuel efficiency restrictions on the airlines before they can get any federal relief. What a bunch of bs. But that’s how these rats are.

Campfire and Winchester94 like this.
  5. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 6 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    You the man Carl!!

Seams like alot of people think the same way. during a time like this they shouldn't be able to slide other bills in but the backstabbing Dems see an opening it's all about politics for them and not the people

Campfire likes this.
  6. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Remember the Dems motto
    " Never let a crisis go to waste"

Trapper Delk and barney like this.
  7. JR PORTER

JR PORTER 10 pointer

May 1, 2014
    KNOTT CO. KY
    The person in Breathitt County came from New York the person in Martin County with the coronavirus came from Miami I bet both of them are Democrats, they don’t listen to the president because they don’t have one. Dumb, Dumb,Dumb!

JR in KY and barney like this.
  8. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

Including our very own Mitch McConnell. :cool:

Dark Cloud likes this.
  9. Damn good read.

https://prayingmedic.com/2020/03/24...ubs3XTQj1aYdD8D0uosU4dZ3jUw0Yzl_kd71mNm-Ob-Wc

Feedman and barney like this.
  10. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    drakeshooter likes this.