Trump, Coronavirus, Media????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Campfire, Mar 15, 2020.

1. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I understand you aren't a Trump fan. But a logical human can't see a democratic answer. Joe will be running out of depends soon with the crisis and Bernie is a wrinkled up AOC moron.

Winchester94 likes this.
  2. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Exactly.

Dark Cloud and aaronc like this.
  3. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
  4. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    I've noticed a very important difference between those who disliked Obama and those who dislike Trump.

Those who didn't like Obama started with I don't like *this*, here is why, and this is how I would do it differently.

Those who hate Trump bitch and complain without the ability to articulate why they disapprove, much less offer a coherent alternative to how it should be handled. "Orange man bad" is not a starting point for rational debate.

5. Campfire

Campfire 6 pointer

Oct 24, 2019
    Camp
    Your spot on. The reaction to Trump is very bizarre. I have never seen this kind of response to a president. It appears to be an emotional jealousy. Never a logical response to him or his policies. It is almost like they hate Trump supporters so much because we are very comfortable in our beliefs and our way of life. Even calling us “Deplorables” is an emotional statement. Like they are so miserable with their way of life that they just have to push their ideas, beliefs and way of life on us. If you ever notice the left leaners are never ever happy.

6. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    Most with some form of psychosis aren't very happy.

7. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 6 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    When Obama got in I didn't like it one bit but I didn't wast my time crying bitching moaning all I had to say was I didn't vote for him but when Trump got in it was biggest upset ever when Democrats thought they had it they still haven't gotten over it kinda like kids pitching a tantrum fit THIS IS HOW IT IS WE GOT THROUGH OBAMA AND THEY'LL GET THROUGH TRUMP (4 more years)

8. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    You mean you didn't yell at the sky and say not my president?? You went about your life and accepted the fact that your preferred candidate didn't win? That just sounds so....mentally stable.

9. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Exactly right. Got sucked in!

Feedman, drakeshooter and Dark Cloud like this.
  10. Campfire

Campfire 6 pointer

Oct 24, 2019
    Camp
    Maybe we should have just given each of the Dems a participation trophy after they voted in the 16’ election. Would have saved us all a lot of money and pain.

Trapper Delk and Ataulbe1 like this.
  11. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    Hahahaha:D

12. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Jesus, you all are hilarious. You’ve squalled like mashed cats since 2008 ... Hell, none of you can get over Hillary’s emails.

Yet, you support a morally bankrupt, incompetent, impeached CRIMINAL and then claim to have the high ground. Amazing, the lack of self awareness.

History will not judge you favorably.

13. Campfire

Campfire 6 pointer

Oct 24, 2019
    Camp
    Now I remember you grouseguy. I think it was in the fourth grade. Remember we were playing basketball on the playground and after you lost you took your ball home so no one else could play anymore. Lmao.

Trapper Delk likes this.
  14. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Libs are finally happy, they've succeeded at tanking the economy.

15. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    One thing this virus has done.

It has PROVEN 2 major things Trump ran on in 2016.

To stand up to China and to turn the trade around, the other is a secure border.

The American people discovered that China makes the majority of the worlds antibodies and most of their meds. Guess who allowed China to do that to American companies???? That will change once this mess is over. The secure border, well the entire world found out just what that means and watch these so called open border countries start to change.

What the hell is Biden going to be able to do in a debate with Trump about these two subjects?? Watch, the people running the debates will be told NOT to talk about them.