Trump, Coronavirus, Media????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Campfire, Mar 15, 2020.

1. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    This round of ammo hording is coming from the converted liberals.;)

aaronc, mmayes and Winchester94 like this.
  2. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

... and this is why i still read here ... for the entertainment value.

Most here refuse to recognize the absolute Cluster that DT has been as POTUS, nor do they see that they are clearly in the MINORITY position nationwide on this issue.

3. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    You are the minority but are to butt hurt to see it! Keep eating the cheese and keep your head in the sand! Wisdom still evades you, go to the light grass hopper let your soul warm up and melt your snowflake arse!
    God loves you! Trump loves you!
    Yes((( YOUR PRESIDENT))) LOVES YOU!!!

mmayes, Winchester94 and Trapper Delk like this.
  4. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

That is what CNN says.

Funny CNN said the VERY SAME THING in 2016.

aaronc likes this.
  5. I will never understand y’all legitimizing that moron by humoring him. He hides until some world issue comes along so he should reap the silent treatment. F him.

6. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 6 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    Funny they said Trump didn't have a chance and Hillary was done celebrate a victory but the people came out to vote and victory was ours ......

Winchester94, riverboss and barney like this.
  7. Campfire

Campfire 6 pointer

Oct 24, 2019
    Camp
    The response from one member to the thread I started is exactly supportive of the thread. I said why can’t the media cover Trumps instincts on two HUGE things. Our reliance on China and our border security. The response by one of our member is to just say Trump is worst POTUS ever. That is Exactly what the media does. No logic just an emotional response. We as a country are lost. We don’t get it. Our country, our economy, our way of life is at War. If we don’t come together as Americans and put America First. Get back to a “Made in America” attitude and do it quickly we are in deep s**t. Damn shame that our fathers, grandfathers etc fought major wars and many made the ultimate sacrifice for all of us to have a blessed life and we can’t even protect the thing they left behind. I was raised a Dem, well the old Dem party. I can’t even wrap my mind around where they are at now. How after this Chinese Coronavirus can we all not realize we are Americans and just like the old westerns it is time to circle the wagons and put America first again for ALL Americans.

8. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Geez man. Do you honestly believe that? I mean do you ever step back and actually look at the state of the union?

Trapper Delk likes this.
  9. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky

Trapper Delk likes this.
  10. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Agree campfire

11. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    He believes it with all his heart!!!!!

12. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
  13. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY

Well said.

14. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    Why do you people even reply to this ^^^^sucker??? He plays you like you have the mind of a 6 year old

15. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!! GG and Lefty Gang will turn this into a conspiracy of Trump creating and planting the virus to make a point.

Ataulbe1 likes this.