Trump, Coronavirus, Media????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Campfire, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Campfire

Campfire 6 pointer

Oct 24, 2019
    Camp
    I usually just stick to deer hunting forum But I’d like to point something out. Since President Trump took office the two biggest things he has talked about and taken action on....(1) Working on leveling the playing field with China and bringing manufacturing back to USA. (2) Protecting our borders. Screening and limiting who comes into our country..... ......................................... The Coronavirus has brought to the spotlight how much control China has over us 95% of antibiotics made in China. Most medical equipment made in China etc etc. Also Coronavirus shows how important it is going forward to protect our borders and heavily screen, restrict and monitor entry into US. I don’t see how anyone could logically argue these facts. BUT I haven’t heard anyone in the media talk about how President Daniel Trump has been very aggressive on these two issue way before any of the Coronavirus outbreak. Trumps instincts are very very good. Prolly due to extensive business experience. He makes mistakes as we all do but due to the Cornoavirus what are now the two biggest issues to the safety of our nation have been the 2 biggest issues to Trump since he declared to run for the presidency.

2. Campfire

Campfire 6 pointer

Oct 24, 2019
    Camp
    lol I don’t know how I got Daniel in there.

muddhunter likes this.
  3. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    I've been thinking the same thing. So many of the things Trump has pushed, this pandemic as shown WHY its important. How will this country look after this? Will people push to be more personally prepared? Less naive? Focus on issues such as relying so heavily on China for everything including medication? Should be interesting to see. Or it may be like 9/11 where things are different for a year or two, then back to business as usual and head in the sand.

4. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    You will NEVER hear the liberal media agree with anything Trump does or says, never.

He could cure cancer tonight and they will ATTACK him for it.

5. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
  6. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    This right here. I think we are all concerned about Covid-19 and the effects that is having and may have on our country. That’s only prudent. But I’ll tell you what gets me in this whole deal. CNN and MSNBC are blaming Trump at every turn for EVERYTHING!!! At some point, their behavior has to be considered treasonous and subversive.

7. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Or ... the most likely answer is that he truly IS THE WORST POTUS of all time. He simply is incompetent and unfit for the office and we just hoped we could get through his presidency without enduring a crisis that proved that point.

8. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    Finally someone with some sense!! I knew all along we would end up with a worldwide pandemic originating from China. Thanks a lot TRUMP. Hope you idiots who voted for him are happy now!

9. mac0492

mac0492 8 pointer

Oct 15, 2013
    totally agree
    If he did, they would blame him for putting all the Dr’s and medical workers who are caring for cancer victims out of a job.... It really is very sad.

Winchester94 likes this.
  10. Mainbeam

Mainbeam 12 pointer

Jul 7, 2012
    If I was gonna waste my time gettin out from underneath my rock I’d come up with some new responses lmao. This record has been broke for a LONG time.

11. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 6 pointer

Well we'll just see how many of us idiots there are come vote time .
    1st off Trump wants to limit how many people come in to the us
    Build the wall the demacrat want to invite all that's STUPID! 2ND there's been a lot of demacrat that's changed party because they are embarrassed by how they're acting at these debates .... So let's break it down for you the people voted Trump in first time and they will again if you don't like being on the losing side then switch over ..... It's only natural when people get scared to place blame

Winchester94 likes this.
  12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Hey there Einstein. Good to hear from you again. Would you care to enlighten us as to how your president could have responded differently so as to prevent this China pox from spreading? I’m all ears buddy.....but we both know you lack the faculties to make believe an answer. Just face the hard reality that you guys lost the 2016 election and America isn’t buying into your ignorant communist utopian idea. Get over it comrade. Death to communist China. Death to communists in general.

Now say thank you and go back to your communist hostile that us producers provide for you.

13. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Did you ever watch Biden's speech last week?

He plagiarized President Trumps speech. Biden said he would do several things President Trump HAD ALREADY DONE.

You just popping up here like you do PROVES all the rest of us right. All you did was pop up here throwing out YOUR HATE then going back under your rock. Your TOTAL ANSWER to anything is HATE.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
  14. mmayes

mmayes 12 pointer

Aug 2, 2005
    Near Aintry
    I was beginning to wonder where you were. Glad to see your usual drive by with no substance comments again so I would know what to believe.

Mayes

15. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Those who voted for Trump in 16 will vote for him again! Those who were on the fence about him will vote for him in 20!
    Alot of those who voted communist will vote for him in 20 after seeing what a great job he has done!
    Idiots like GG are proof you can't fix stupid!